WHAAAAAAAAT????

gabe713
Posted on 12 Aug 2007, 4:11pm

Group: BUSTED!

????????

Icester
Posted on 12 Aug 2007, 7:17pm

Group: Modders

Simple. So kids can play it. It is a GREAT game with a huge virtual world that is lots of fun to explore. There really isn't much to do in Clean GTA other than drive/run around the world, but that's enough. Just look at how well Microsoft's Midtown Madness series did and it was no where near the level of GTA.

This version would probably provide little excitement for adults, but that's not who its for.

I would love to see Rockstar provide a "Parental Control" option in their future games in which this content could be disabled/removed and just make it a big free-roaming world. Not only would this relieve some of their negative press, but it would also appeal to a much larger crowd. (And from examining my mod, its not hard to do at all).

spectre01
Posted on 13 Aug 2007, 3:08am

what a retard.

"M" rated games are not meant to be played by little kids. if u think Midtown madness is great, just get the game for your kid.

GsTrEeT_OG
Posted on 13 Aug 2007, 8:39am

Group: Members

f*ck U MAN u ARE f*ckING SICK!!! A GAME WITH NO VIOLENCE IS STUPID U f*ckTARD!!!!!!!! :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Chesser
Posted on 13 Aug 2007, 10:51am

Haha this is so cute :)

Icester
Posted on 13 Aug 2007, 2:24pm

QUOTE (spectre01 @ 21:08, Yesterday)
what a retard.

"M" rated games are not meant to be played by little kids. if u think Midtown madness is great, just get the game for your kid.

That's part of the whole point of this conversion. Midtown Madness is NOT a great game, I never said it was. I was only using it to make a point that games without violence and profanity DO have a market.

GTA SA is so much larger, more interactive, and so much more to do. My kids love playing it and I don't have to cringe every time the F-bomb is thrown out there.

I didn't make this conversion for people like you. I made it for young children.

Therman
Posted on 13 Aug 2007, 4:07pm

its true that many kids like to play this game so its a good mod. everyone who has something bad to say about this mod can sit down quietly down in a corner and shut up. good job on this mod.:D

TheAmazingDriverman
Posted on 13 Aug 2007, 5:11pm

True. I mean, do you want your kids playing and then say "Hey daddy, why is the car moving when this girl is in here? Why is my money decreasing?" and also say "Daddy, why the camera moving around this house?"

C,Hanson
Posted on 15 Aug 2007, 4:58am

I honestly don't think that any parents going to suddenly find out about a mod for the game and say oh wow ill go buy this and mod it so my kids can have a good time. the only people who would know about it are the people in the moding community and i don't think anyone in the community will want to kill the game just so there kids wont be f*cked up. honestly your kids shouldn't even play the game they will be easily entertained by midtown madness they wont really notice at that age that its a crappy game.

OGIamLoco
Posted on 15 Aug 2007, 2:36pm

QUOTE (Chesser @ 04:51, Aug 13 2007)
Haha this is so cute :)

:D
the only thing missing is puppies.

cvnsixty8
Posted on 15 Aug 2007, 4:15pm

Not sure if Rockstar provided the game I am about to mention, but a "clean" GTA version has been done. Simpsons Hit and Run. And I thought that was about as much fun as shoving bamboo slivers under my fingernails.

Therman
Posted on 16 Aug 2007, 9:35am

a clean gta is great. just think about it. if you have some relatives for visit and they have a irritating child with them who wants to play on your computer (if you don't let them play they will start making annoying screaming sounds) problem is that you only have gta and manhunt and whatnot. but then suddenly you start thinking about THIS mod. you download it and fix the game and suddenly you have a fun game for the little screamer to play!:D so this mod is indeed very clever. btw simpsons hit & run ain't that bad. i think it was quite fun the first time i 100% it:)

Teckizt
Posted on 16 Aug 2007, 9:57pm

man, this mod is A f*ckING EXCELLENT sh*t! i haven't seen this kind of mods in years! you spend all your time making a REAL mod. You receive my congratulations, and don't worry about that people, they just don't know what is MEANT TO BE PLAYED. Congrats.

DeathIsCertain
Posted on 17 Aug 2007, 7:06am

well if your "kids" want to play "drive a car around san andreas" then go ahead just dont release it these games were made for 17+ marked by the M. seriously get a less violent game for them dont strip down a game and say its a good mod even though i dont really care much for these things but this is an actual mod and its the perfect thing to kill a game... so :die:

TheAmazingDriverman
Posted on 17 Aug 2007, 8:58am

I don't think the guy bought the game for his kids. He probably got it for himself, started playing it, and is his came over and wanted play. So he made this for adults with little kids that want to play it.

You know what? Sometimes I think about this mod when my annoying cousin comes over.

graw2killer
Posted on 18 Aug 2007, 6:11pm

hey good job i can probably help with the billboards they are easy to do and i already have mine done and in game tested :D :bbq:

JGJONES
Posted on 29 Aug 2007, 10:53am

As i said on GTAFORUMS.com ..... This mod is rubbish! :die: This game was made for adults!!! How dare you turn it into a little kiddies game!!! What are you?! Jack Thompson?!!!

brandonegc
Posted on 05 Sep 2007, 9:08pm

This is idea. Stupid, but good. I don't know what you guys are whining about. Havn't you ever had that stupid sibling who nags the heck out of you to let him/her play GTA? This is how to do it. You get the kid off your back, and you don't get in trouble for giving them GTA. Brilliant, but I'm not downloading it... :p

Scienceman123
Posted on 12 Nov 2007, 11:42pm

This is retarded.

capridrifter
Posted on 19 Mar 2008, 11:41pm

I happen to have a kid on the way and I really like this mod I think that you guys should go the extra mile and change the game 100% I know it would not be like the san andreas we all know but when you take stuff out you have to add stuff in, instead of removing missions how about changing them compleatly, and the gangs? how about turning them into buddys....and remove the hostility in between them....

It is all in the details...Oh and the guns and stuff what about them? you have to replace them with something. if you don't there will be something ..."missing"

Good luck with the mod:)

Pages: 1 2

Back to topic listings

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit