Join
signbit
bit
nav_l nav_r
sum changes u could do.

Valle
Posted on 17 Jan 2007, 2:15pm

Group: Members

this mod is pretty cool but you should definetly bring bak the feature of being able to choose clothes again instead of beig able to choose between all them peds. it would definetly be alot better if one could choose clothes, buy clothes, and have more properties to buy and do sumthing with, as in: maybe some houses in san fiero and las venturas dat can be made to labs. and den have different types of drugs in each lab. also the gang territories shouldnt be out in da middle o nowhere. it would be enough if they are just in certain areas of evry city or evrywhere in each city but its unnecesary to have territorys out in da desert and woods n stuff where there are no roads.

if u consider tuning the mod i and probably alot of other ppl would enjoy it more this way.

think about it.

hope u can hook it up.

one

zquilan
Posted on 03 Mar 2007, 5:07pm

heyy this is the best mod ive ever seen but i got one problem the game crashes everytime i play what could i do for that?:r*::monocle:

anti x fascist
Posted on 07 Mar 2007, 10:14pm

it would probably help if you told him where it crashes

zquilan
Posted on 31 Mar 2007, 8:02pm

hi this is a awesom mod but it could need some changes
instead of choose skins it would be really better to just buy clothes and maybie make mafias in las vegas (instead of groove) and u can join the mafiia when u have a certain power i know that it is hard to do but if u want i can help u email me at [email protected]

ioN
Posted on 03 Apr 2007, 1:30am

can someone please tell me how to download RAR files?also in the next version can you make a main.scm?

NixeaKip
Posted on 28 Feb 2012, 12:37pm

You shouldn't lock the muscle to 100%, some of us use custom characters and that muscle level screws with the animations set for them. I had to lock mine to a lower level with the control center but now for some reason the fat level keeps spamming me about being higher (although it's still very low) and I can't find a way to disable it without disabling my muscle stats lock.

Back to topic listings

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit