Join
signbit
bit
nav_l nav_r
IDEA DE NOVATO

krauser16611661
Posted on 05 Aug 2010, 7:37pm

Group: Modders

OYE AMIGO XD XDDDDDDDDDDDD SALEN DE zombis ABAJOS DE LATIERRA E VISTO ONU MOD ASI LOS QUE SALEN CON FUEGO zombis BUENO YO CREO QUE UNA IDEA BUENA seria :devil: :devil: :r*:

sci4me
Posted on 05 Aug 2010, 9:17pm

sorry, but i only speak english.

NothingSpecial
Posted on 06 Sep 2010, 5:37pm

QUOTE (krauser16611661 @ 19:37, 05 Aug 2010)
OYE AMIGO XD XDDDDDDDDDDDD SALEN DE zombis ABAJOS DE LATIERRA E VISTO ONU MOD ASI LOS QUE SALEN CON FUEGO zombis BUENO YO CREO QUE UNA IDEA BUENA seria :devil: :devil: :r*:
Shut your keyboard dickhead! That dammit languange are not allowed to be used in GTAGarage! :furious: :rah: :r*:

sci4me
Posted on 21 Sep 2010, 2:22am

:O :dozing: :turn: :evilgrin: :lol: ;) :zZz: :music: :bored: :) :p :furious: :p :D :alien: :alien: :devil: :D

Nemesis24
Posted on 20 Jan 2011, 11:52pm

Group: Members

Sci4me. I have an idea put into security zones, soldiers, vehicles, helicopters (and other things) but they are only on military bases and zombies being shot, also have two (soldiers, FBI agents, police, etc.) that will follow you and shoot the zombies (do not forget to put rhinos and SWAT vans) take it as a council should be thinking now "why do not you do it" just because you do not do well is something that would attract many downloads (sorry for my bad English I speak Spanish and use the Google translator

sci4me
Posted on 25 Apr 2011, 5:18am

QUOTE (Nemesis24 @ 23:52, 20 Jan 2011)
Sci4me. I have an idea put into security zones, soldiers, vehicles, helicopters (and other things) but they are only on military bases and zombies being shot, also have two (soldiers, FBI agents, police, etc.) that will follow you and shoot the zombies (do not forget to put rhinos and SWAT vans) take it as a council should be thinking now "why do not you do it" just because you do not do well is something that would attract many downloads (sorry for my bad English I speak Spanish and use the Google translator
that is the best idea i have ever heard!

Back to topic listings

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit