Join
signbit
bit
request

wachumanango
Posted on 11 May 2008, 2:41am

Group: Members

hey man good work with this mod

i was wondering if u could disable (or maybe increase) the distance limit when playing 2 player missions

Anakaris
Posted on 20 Sep 2008, 10:26am

Group: Modders

Yeah that would be sweet! But I think the most important thing would be to let the two players enter different cars at the same time. Going around SA with BMXs or Mountain Bikes.:)
It is possible to drive 2 different boats, why can't we do it with cars and bikes? If we could see whats happening when the 2 players drive boats, we could solve the problem with the land vehicles!

Anakaris
Posted on 21 Sep 2008, 10:37am

If I'm right there are variables called: player on foot and player in car, or something like that. If we could add another variables like player2 on foot and player2 in car, and make the second player watch those, that could be it. Of course its easy to say, but it worth a try. Gotta look in to this! Hope you read these comments G-side!:)

Anakaris
Posted on 06 Oct 2008, 3:16pm

G-side, I'm currently trying to complete SA 100% but i can't because the shooting range is buggy. I shoot all targets, but next targets won't appeare.

sweet_johanson
Posted on 03 Nov 2008, 2:45pm

can someone tell me wat to prees in the 2 player marker

Anakaris
Posted on 21 Nov 2008, 3:41pm

Press anything with player 2.:)

gtasa oyuncusu
Posted on 25 Mar 2012, 1:19pm

hello i have a littl question. how do other player get controlled? joypad? isnt there any way to do that by keyboard(our selected keys), coz i dont have access to joypads or any electronics/game shop.

franko599
Posted on 26 Jun 2012, 9:11pm

any advice on skin models ? when i use certain types of cleo mods some will work and some don't , the added skin files make my game crash .If for example, I added a bear skin file .txd and .dff it will crash in under 1 minute of gameplay any advice or help ? :wtf:

Back to topic listings

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit