Jan., 2011: I added the documentation for the Control Center.
Update Dec., 2010: added Alpert Saracoglu's Control Center.
I'm glad you like the save games, and a very important "Thank you" should go to OrionSR for knowing how to mod them and help with that in adding the extra features
you usually don't find in save games.
wow this helps a lot when you have a favorite mission! Thanks!
(sweet_johanson @ 17:50, 30 Oct 2008, 5:50pm)
Easy. Just press Submit mod... And follow the steps...
- Save files for all the main missions, EP vehicles in garages, etc.
View All Comments | Add Comment
All Stats maximized, and no hospital visits, times drowned, busts, cheat count, problem glitches, or creepy guys coming by the arcade offering to show you puppies.
There are 2 optional files for any version to make the
Tec9 as strong as a Minigun and build vehicle, weapon,
Stamina, Muscle, and Lung Capacity Stats quickly.
New and improved for April, 2008:
I'd accidently let C.J. get too heavy, mainly for a lot of San Fierro missions, so I reduced his Fat for them.
I added a lot to C.J.'s ammo for both initial save games, the last save game, and files 14, 30, 45, 59, 73, and 100 (usually where I thought someone might want to go on a run of shooting missions--after a school and before the territory takeover). There's more ammo available otherwise, too (see below).
OrionSR and I deliberated on some new features to add to this edition--a special thanks to OrionSR for writing the Darkpactor code for it.
Maximum Armor is increased by 100 (200 before the Vigilante mission and 250 afterward).
The save disk in Madd Dogg's Crib has been moved to the northeast room of the upper floor so you can save your game there without triggering the basketball glitch.
- Cheetah at Verdant Bluffs observatory:
- Cheetah at Glen Park: GLENSTER
- Infernus at Spacey! in Market: SPACEEIN
- Turismo at the Fort Carson sign: ROB RUSK
The interior of the dance club in each of the three main areas, and the roof of the Ten Green Bottles bar, have a Minigun, Heat-Seeking Rocket Launcher, M4, Combat Shotgun, and Desert Eagle.
The pickups for them, in those places and elsewhere, have more ammo:
- Minigun 2000 (fast respawn)
- Heat-Seeking Rocket Launcher 50 (fast respawn)
- M4 250
- Combat Shotgun 125
- Desert Eagle 100 (fast respawn)
There are also a couple of the more personal gifts for girlfriends behind the bar inside each of the three dance clubs.
The dance clubs are indicated on your paper map by purple martini glass icons.
- Alhambra: the west side of the block of the "IDL" of "IDLEWOOD."
- Gaydar Station: the west side of the block that's a couple blocks north of the "SH" of "HASHBURY."
- A club that isn't named, and the icon is misplaced on the paper map--the biggest feature of the mural on the front is a woman's face: on the north side of the block of "OE" of "THE CAMELS TOE."
The Ten Green Bottles bar is a couple blocks west and across the street from the Johnson house.
There are Armor, Health, and Adrenaline Pill pickups that respawn quickly at:
- the Verona Beach Pay N Spray
- Michelle's garage
- the Fort Carson Pay N Spray
- the Redsands East Pay N Spray
(The five cane pickups in southwest San Fierro, and seven pickups that aren't used in the game because they spawn in objects, etc., were deleted to make room for the extra pickups.)
The Truth's crops appear and can be burned from the start of the game.
A Jetpack is available in each of the three main areas:
- by a tree in the alley behind the Johnson house
- on the south side of the Doherty garage
- in front of The Four Dragons casino
The Infrared Goggles will respawn.
An Andromada is parked by the southwest end of the Verdant Meadows runway.
The horizontal vent is open at Area 69.
- Madd Dogg's Crib (north of the "AND" of MULHOLLAND)
- Vagos Gang House (the north side of the block that's east of the block of the Jefferson Hotel)
- Crack Den (northwest across two streets and a railroad track from the Los Santos gym)
- Zero's RC Shop (by the "C" of GARCIA)
- The Pleasure Domes (under the south end of the Gant Bridge; don't have C.J. exit through the roof or the graphics will be messed up till he uses another interior)
- City Planning Department (north of the "L" of COME-A-LOT)
- Sindacco Abattoir (the northeast corner of the block of the bottom of the "EST" of WHITEWOOD ESTATES)
Import vehicles that normally may appear at certain spawn points during the Import mission may be found at them throughout the game. On patched early save games, the vehicles disappear after the Import mission. On save games patched
after the Import mission, the vehicles will appear in those spawn locations.