I just made this in case anyone wanted to start out the game with some perks (max health/armor, etc.). Pretty much everything LEGALLY possible to do has been done; this means I've only done the things possible in Los Santos and not the locked areas like Las Venturas or San Fierro. No story missions have been completed.
What's been done so far:
- Paramedic (Max health)
- Firefighter (Fireproof)
- Vigilante (Max armor)
- Taxi Driver (Taxis have nitro)
- Pimping (Prostitutes GIVE you money)
- Burglary (Infinite energy while running)
- All 100 tags sprayed (But you can't go into the safehouse with the weapons until you complete the first story mission).
- 15 of 50 Oysters collected (Using the G-Unleashed guide as a reference).
- BMX Challenge
- 8-Track Challenge
- Some (but not all) Los Santos properties have been purchased
- Learned moves from the Los Santos Gym (it opens earlier here than in the other versions of the game).
- Maximum muscle
You will need iFunBox to transfer this to your iOS device (I'm not sure what you need on Android, but the file should work on those devices, too):
1) Click "iFunBox Classic" in the top left corner
2) Go to "User Applications" and click "GTA: SA"
3) Go to the "Documents" folder and put your save file there.
4) Enjoy your new save!
awesome work dude...
but could you re-upload it maybe?
I can play it, but game crashes when being busted or wasted (doesn't happen in other savegames), and i noticed another few bugs with that file, which i think could be because of the recent update in the store...
if you'd reupload this, i'd be glad.
ps will you ever do a full, "illegal" starter game?