Hey Did ya complete all the missions e.g. nrg 500, bmx and chilliad challenges, First time. You have 2 more mission attempts than missions completed.
ur save file suxx it crashes the game soon as ya load it up so useless with mods so get it fixed man
I did the exact same thing.
It’s interesting that yours came out shortly after mine, your stats are much different than mine.
I have mine listed on five different forum sites; the fist was GTA4.TV:
You can also download mine from GTA Save ‘n’ Play:
There are 2 versions of mine available for download, I had forgotten to do the unique jumps the 1st time, so I went back and did 65 of them for the 2nd version.
Also, I was able to store 2 helicopters in the safe-house garages; a Sea-Sparrow and a Maverick.
For the 2nd version I was able to max out all skills, including the gambling skill.
Here’s a list of my stats for comparison:
This is v1 (the original version) without any mods, patches, or upgrades.
This version is currently 13.37% complete up the mission “In The Beginning”
Anything that can be done prior to ALL of the story missions has been completed.
This was done just to see how many things could be completed immediately after the game began, and before the mission “Big Smoke”
C.J. is located at the Safe House (in Jefferson) that’s closest to the alley were Tenpenny and Pulaski abandon him near the beginning of the game, near the same time of day, with the same weather conditions, so that you’ll start off with the same feel.
C.J. has the following:
2) Armor at 150
3) Pilot Ranking of “Ace”
4) Minigun, and all of the best weapons
5) Pilots License has been obtained and he has access to all airports, but he still hasn't taken Flying School yet.
6) Luck at 1000
7) Health increased to maximum: 150
8) Full Muscle
9) Tattoos all over his body
10) He’s wearing the shorts from the Chiliad Challenge and the white tank top.
11) All 5 of the available Safe Houses.
The following side-missions have been completed:
1) Firefighter Mission
2) Paramedic Mission
3) Taxi Mission
4) Pimping Mission
5) Burglary Mission
6) Vigilante Mission
7) The Roboi's Food Mart Courier Mission in Los Santos
8) The Hippy Shopper Courier Mission in San Fierro
9) The Burger Shot Courier Mission in Las Venturas
10) Weapon Skill Levels are all at ‘Hitman’
Also, the following Challenges have been completed:
1) BMX Challenge
2) Chiliad Challenge, Scotch Bonnet
3) Chiliad Challenge, Birdseye Winder
4) Chiliad Challenge, Cobra Run
5) NRG-500 Challenge
And, all of the Stadium Events have been completed:
2) Blood Bowl
4) Dirt Track
In addition to all of that:
1) 100 out of 100 Tags have been sprayed
2) 50 out of 50 Snapshots have been taken
3) 50 out of 50 Oysters have been collected
4) 50 out of 50 Horseshoes have been collected
The following skills have been maxed out:
1) Flying Skill
2) Bike Skill
3) Cycling Skill
4) Driving Skill
4) Gambling Skill, ‘Whale’ status, he can borrow up to $1,000,000
other skills are very close to being maxed out.
One final thing: Denise, Michelle, and Barbara are all available for dating.
1) 70 out of 70 Unique Jumps Found
2) 65 out of 70 Unique Jumps Done
(I couldn’t get the last five of them without a fast car with Nitro, and the Cabbie and Taxi weren’t fast enough)
If you’re using the BradyGames Official Strategy Guide, you’ll still need to do the following jumps:
3) Verdona Beach, Los Santos, the Northbound staircase near Conference
36) Santa Flora, San Fierro, backyard hillside, Southbound jump
39) San Fierro, South side of the Gant Bridge, near Jizzy’s club (there’s an invisible barrier in the way)
43) San Fierro, east of Katie’s House, near the tunnel, Westbound Jump
61) The Camel’s Toe; Eastbound Jump
There are 2 helicopters stored in the Safe House Garages:
1) A Maverick at the garage at Santa Maria Beach (You’ll need to use the Towtruck that’s stored in the Verdant Bluffs Garage, or any other towtruck)
2) A Sea Sparrow is stored on top of the Mulholland Garage, you’ll need climb up on top of the garage to get it.