I didn't write a walk-through for the PC version of "III" so I added more
stuff to my starter package for it. This includes
- a starter save and some subsequent saves up to 100% completion
- a condensed version of Robert Rusk's walk-through for "GTA III" with some of
my tips, PC-specific and otherwise
- a handful of modded handling.cfg files, and instructions on installation and
how to mod those files yourself
- Alper Saracoglu's Administrative Console, a couple of files you can add to
the Program Files > GTA3Console folder to give it a lot of extra teleport loca-
tions, and instructions on installation and how to add teleport locations your-
- YoYo's 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air convertible, related files I modded, and in-
structions on how to install them and mod such files yourself
- a folder about "Max Pain's Modded GTA 3 v.2, " which lets you try out a lot
of the mods for "III"
- a starter save for "GTAIII XBOX Version" by rmws
- files modded to increase clipping distance, draw distance, and diminish fog,
and instructions on how to install them and mod such files yourself
- "Sitting Duck Gangs"my variation on the mod to prevent gangs from attack-
ing Claude which makes it easier for him to attack them, too, and instructions
on how to install the pedstats.dat file and mod it yourself
- links for a lot of the mods, tools, videos, etc., and my explanations for
gimmicks and secrets, etc.
Jan., 2011 update... I added "Mafia Titanic Posters and Billboards, " which
lets you add the Tommy Angelo version of the "Titanic" movie poster featuring
the "I'm flying" scene, and my explanations about how you can mod many such
Jan., 2011 update... I added the "GTA III Hidden Package and Rampage Finder."
It puts a vertical row of flashing balls of light over each Hidden Package and
Jan., 2016 update... I replaced inactive links, added more recent mods to the
mod section, added more details to the walkthrough, etc.
Are they giving out posters or any print materials for this? If not, any idea where to get, as I am a big fan of this one, or maybe I would have this reprinted instead in a digital color print format. I have check this print shop in San Francisco, and said they all do any kinds of prints.
This is a video of a modded "GTA II." The handling.cfg figures for the super Rumpo and YoYo's 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air, which I used to replace the Idaho, are from "Glenster's GTA II Starter Package." Most scenes feature the "GTAII XBox Version" mod by rmws, a few scenes feature "Max Pain's MODDED GTA3 v2.0" by Max Pain aka Nemo, and one scene features my "Mafia Titanic Posters and Billboards" mod.
Joey gives Claude the mission to rescue Maria. Claude does stunts with the super Rumpo and the 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air on the way. Claude and Maria stay together and he celebrates with stunts in the li'l Dodo, the super Rumpo,
the '57 Chevy, and one stunt with the Borgnine taxi.
The songs are "Forever" (Stuart Ross), a segment of "Waltz of the Flowers" (Tchaikovsky), and "End" (Craig Conner).