Join
signbit
bit
nav_l nav_r
Discussion

Ferna_22
Posted on 02 May 2009, 4:30pm

Group: Modders

Your program is very useful, I use it to compile bigger textures than the originals, but I have a problem, when I try to compile a 2048x2048 texture, the program has an error and save my wtd with 0 bytes, I mean, it breaks my wtd... Is this a problem of the program or a problem of RAGE?...

Dhatz
Posted on 14 May 2009, 7:17pm

hi, i know there are 2048x2048 textures, they are the loadscreens, but your tool can't save them and also doesn't support uncompressed texures(i know of 4 that would absolutely utilise it). I know this is the first standalone texture editor, and i hope you will soon get it to the functionality level which tools for vice city were able to deliver. good luck with coding.

ddnt32
Posted on 04 Jul 2009, 6:14pm

Your program is very useful, I use it to compile bigger textures than the originals, but I have a problem, when I try to compile a 2048x2048 texture, the program has an error and save my wtd with 0 bytes, I mean, it breaks my wtd... Is this a problem of the program or a problem of RAGE?... I have the same problem, could you help me with this? Also the program doesn't open some WTD files, it gaves me this error: RSCFile::readRSCFileData(125) - Decompression of file data failed, zlib error: Z Data Error WTDFile::loadFile(112) - Unable to load WTD File, unable to load file data I could use SparkIV too, but your program is very useful because, like Ferne22 said, it allows to compile bigger textures than the originals, and SparkIV doesn't have this option. Sorry for my bad english, I'm brazilian.

jdog
Posted on 23 Sep 2009, 8:46pm

Group: Members

a good feature would be to convert gta 4 textures to gta sa :dozing: :dozing:

jc0001
Posted on 13 Oct 2009, 11:50am

QUOTE (Ferna_22 @ 16:30, 02 May 2009)
Your program is very useful, I use it to compile bigger textures than the originals, but I have a problem, when I try to compile a 2048x2048 texture, the program has an error and save my wtd with 0 bytes, I mean, it breaks my wtd... Is this a problem of the program or a problem of RAGE?...
Wrong format maybe? although you can change to a normal format. Gta 4 engine only agrees with Png (not sure if openIV likes that but SparkIV does) and DDS. You can probably download an export for it for GIMP or Photoshop. I know you can with photoshop not 100% sure about Gimp. I had this same problem then I exported in DDS format and it worked fine :)

jc0001
Posted on 13 Oct 2009, 11:52am

QUOTE (ddnt32 @ 18:14, 04 Jul 2009)
Your program is very useful, I use it to compile bigger textures than the originals, but I have a problem, when I try to compile a 2048x2048 texture, the program has an error and save my wtd with 0 bytes, I mean, it breaks my wtd... Is this a problem of the program or a problem of RAGE?... I have the same problem, could you help me with this? Also the program doesn't open some WTD files, it gaves me this error: RSCFile::readRSCFileData(125) - Decompression of file data failed, zlib error: Z Data Error WTDFile::loadFile(112) - Unable to load WTD File, unable to load file data I could use SparkIV too, but your program is very useful because, like Ferne22 said, it allows to compile bigger textures than the originals, and SparkIV doesn't have this option. Sorry for my bad english, I'm brazilian.
Have a look at what I said to the other guy. Yeah Files saved with Spark IV G-Texture doesn't agree with I found.

TriXigT
Posted on 01 Jan 2010, 7:41pm

Thx BIGTIME for this app! Its a great app!

sebino
Posted on 13 Jan 2010, 7:52pm

BackEnd::openFile(138) - Unable to open file, invalid file path: C:Documents and SettingsSébastienBureauvehshare.wtd What is the porlbme ?

marioxxxspeed
Posted on 27 Jan 2010, 4:46pm

look this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEuxLM3m3VI Here I tried to connect the files (pictures) that I have separated with the g-texture, but when i saving i get some error sorry for bad english i´m from croatia

captainkneecap
Posted on 07 Nov 2010, 5:18pm

Yesterday it worked fine and toay i get this when i open it "couldn't add image to image list" and when i open a wtd file i get Loaded the settings file: configg-texture.bcf RenderSystem::RenderSystem(17) - Render system started RSCFile::readRSCFileData(125) - Decompression of file data failed, zlib error: Z Data Error WTDFile::loadFile(112) - Unable to load WTD File, unable to load file data WTDFile::WTDFile(34) - Loaded WTD File with 0 textures: c:usersdaviddesktoptaxi.wtd PLEASE HELP!!

menadavid
Posted on 27 May 2011, 9:06pm

thanks for your work, I am grateful, you saved my life :r*: :colgate:

Sleepy93HUN
Posted on 21 Jun 2011, 6:43pm

f*cking tool :@ WTDFile::writeFile(491) - Compression of file data failed, zlib error: Z Buffer error ... what can i do with this?

sanjeev8233
Posted on 01 Feb 2012, 7:37am

every one download this dll fileMy Webpage

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit