Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Discussion

lpgunit
Posted on 02 Jul 2013, 3:47am

Group: Modders

Nice one dude, can't wait for the release.

Kurropt Antagonist
Posted on 18 Jul 2013, 1:05am

Group: Members

SOLVED MY OWN PROBLEM. Working like a charm. Awesome work!

eluaah
Posted on 26 Aug 2013, 4:38pm

awesome work brother

darthvader20011
Posted on 26 Aug 2013, 4:58pm

I wanted to vote 5/5 but I voted 1/5 instead, my friend has give to me some pieces. Sorry for that :sui:

TheJAMESGM
Posted on 26 Aug 2013, 8:11pm

QUOTE (darthvader20011 @ 16:58, Today)
I wanted to vote 5/5 but I voted 1/5 instead, my friend has give to me some pieces. Sorry for that :sui:
I'm not sure if you're serious or...

Posted on 20 Oct 2013, 5:35pm

I love this mod. Great job. Makes gameplay exactly the way I remember it being back in the day.

Splatulated
Posted on 14 Mar 2014, 7:19pm

how do you invert the up down look ?

possom2009
Posted on 18 Mar 2014, 7:52am

Will this work for SA?

Silent
Posted on 27 Mar 2014, 9:33pm

For inverting looking up/down, use InvertLook from GInputII.ini/GInputVC.ini. And no, it doesn't work with SA. For SA, there's a mod by Deji under the same name.

droot
Posted on 15 May 2014, 12:57am

I'm getting AppId is not configured.

TheFirstGTAProdigy
Posted on 05 Jul 2014, 3:46am

I feel like an idiot I've been trying to get this to work on my mac, following the instructions to a T and its still not working. Can anyone help me

NickTheNESHero
Posted on 30 Jul 2014, 11:57pm

Alright, so, I just picked up GTA Vice City on Steam (GTA is a series I've really been meaning to get into, and I've heard that Vice City is among he best in the series) and I was heart broken to find that the controller support didn't work. I did some digging around and found your mod (great work, by the way). I downloaded and installed it, but it just refuses to work. I double and triple checked that all the files were put in the proper folders, and I made sure that I was using "Classic Controls" in game, and it still wont work. The little icons for the buttons don't show up like they're supposed to, so I think that the mod is not activated or something like that. I am playing the game on a Macbook Air, running OSX 10.9.4 (Mavericks) and I am using a wired Xbox 360 controller. Any help on how to get the mod working would be great. Best Regards, -Nick the NES Hero

NickTheNESHero
Posted on 30 Jul 2014, 11:58pm

Alright, so, I just picked up GTA Vice City on Steam (GTA is a series I've really been meaning to get into, and I've heard that Vice City is among he best in the series) and I was heart broken to find that the controller support didn't work. I did some digging around and found your mod (great work, by the way). I downloaded and installed it, but it just refuses to work. I double and triple checked that all the files were put in the proper folders, and I made sure that I was using "Classic Controls" in game, and it still wont work. The little icons for the buttons don't show up like they're supposed to, so I think that the mod is not activated or something like that. I am playing the game on a Macbook Air, running OSX 10.9.4 (Mavericks) and I am using a wired Xbox 360 controller. Any help on how to get the mod working would be great. Best Regards, -Nick the NES Hero

NickTheNESHero
Posted on 30 Jul 2014, 11:58pm

Silent
Posted on 31 Jul 2014, 12:42am

Mac versions of the game doesn't seem to be supported and I can't do anything about it.

Nights744
Posted on 05 Oct 2014, 10:30pm

I like these "what the original game should have had" mods! 5/5

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit