Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Discussion

lpgunit
Posted on 02 Jul 2013, 3:47am

Group: Modders

Nice one dude, can't wait for the release.

Kurropt Antagonist
Posted on 18 Jul 2013, 1:05am

Group: Members

SOLVED MY OWN PROBLEM. Working like a charm. Awesome work!

eluaah
Posted on 26 Aug 2013, 4:38pm

awesome work brother

darthvader20011
Posted on 26 Aug 2013, 4:58pm

I wanted to vote 5/5 but I voted 1/5 instead, my friend has give to me some pieces. Sorry for that :sui:

TheJAMESGM
Posted on 26 Aug 2013, 8:11pm

QUOTE (darthvader20011 @ 16:58, Today)
I wanted to vote 5/5 but I voted 1/5 instead, my friend has give to me some pieces. Sorry for that :sui:
I'm not sure if you're serious or...

Posted on 20 Oct 2013, 5:35pm

I love this mod. Great job. Makes gameplay exactly the way I remember it being back in the day.

Splatulated
Posted on 14 Mar 2014, 7:19pm

how do you invert the up down look ?

possom2009
Posted on 18 Mar 2014, 7:52am

Will this work for SA?

Silent
Posted on 27 Mar 2014, 9:33pm

For inverting looking up/down, use InvertLook from GInputII.ini/GInputVC.ini. And no, it doesn't work with SA. For SA, there's a mod by Deji under the same name.

droot
Posted on 15 May 2014, 12:57am

I'm getting AppId is not configured.

TheFirstGTAProdigy
Posted on 05 Jul 2014, 3:46am

I feel like an idiot I've been trying to get this to work on my mac, following the instructions to a T and its still not working. Can anyone help me

NickTheNESHero
Posted on 30 Jul 2014, 11:57pm

Alright, so, I just picked up GTA Vice City on Steam (GTA is a series I've really been meaning to get into, and I've heard that Vice City is among he best in the series) and I was heart broken to find that the controller support didn't work. I did some digging around and found your mod (great work, by the way). I downloaded and installed it, but it just refuses to work. I double and triple checked that all the files were put in the proper folders, and I made sure that I was using "Classic Controls" in game, and it still wont work. The little icons for the buttons don't show up like they're supposed to, so I think that the mod is not activated or something like that. I am playing the game on a Macbook Air, running OSX 10.9.4 (Mavericks) and I am using a wired Xbox 360 controller. Any help on how to get the mod working would be great. Best Regards, -Nick the NES Hero

NickTheNESHero
Posted on 30 Jul 2014, 11:58pm

Alright, so, I just picked up GTA Vice City on Steam (GTA is a series I've really been meaning to get into, and I've heard that Vice City is among he best in the series) and I was heart broken to find that the controller support didn't work. I did some digging around and found your mod (great work, by the way). I downloaded and installed it, but it just refuses to work. I double and triple checked that all the files were put in the proper folders, and I made sure that I was using "Classic Controls" in game, and it still wont work. The little icons for the buttons don't show up like they're supposed to, so I think that the mod is not activated or something like that. I am playing the game on a Macbook Air, running OSX 10.9.4 (Mavericks) and I am using a wired Xbox 360 controller. Any help on how to get the mod working would be great. Best Regards, -Nick the NES Hero

NickTheNESHero
Posted on 30 Jul 2014, 11:58pm

Silent
Posted on 31 Jul 2014, 12:42am

Mac versions of the game doesn't seem to be supported and I can't do anything about it.

Nights744
Posted on 05 Oct 2014, 10:30pm

I like these "what the original game should have had" mods! 5/5

Voodooman
Posted on Today, 10:53am

Thanks for mod, m8! I know there is an original version of Ginput for SA by another guy, but he is busy, strangely behaving, and instead of implementing GTA IV control scheme, calling it "overrated", and he does not support all versions of exes like you do, and his whole implementation of Ginput inferior comparing to yours. So... can you please port everything you did for 3 and VS to SA as well and include it in package as alternate version of Ginput SA? call it maybe "Giput SA Ex" to avoid confusion. Its not like you trying to be rival with that guy if you will do it for SA, your implemnation and undersanding of what people want and how its better to play with controller simply superior comparing to that guy and its shame that because his version for SA exist, you dont make your own. Please, do one! :r*:

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit