Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Discussion

Beerminator1
Posted on 14 Mar 2013, 10:02pm

Group: Members

This f*cking the BEST San Andreas mod ever!! I really mean it! For some reason, i couldn't get it to work with CLEO 3 but it seems to work fine with CLEO 4... Thanks for making this man!

bbbmarko01
Posted on 14 Mar 2013, 10:43pm

Group: Modders

As great superman fan to another i love your mod, you can find my skins under model section and include them if you want for real superman feel :) , everything works great in cleo4 does not cause conflict with 50 scritps i have... if you realy know how to code i have few idea (actually everythingh is coded only needs combining scripts together) so if you are interested let me know... and yeah 5 cookies :cookie: :cookie:

Boertjie
Posted on 15 Mar 2013, 7:12pm

Hey there, thanks for your comments guys! It's really good to know you like my mod that much! I've downloaded and installed cleo4 and heres some of the stuff that doesn't work right... 1) it seems that the superjump and flying-jump scripts are sometimes executed simultaneously, resulting in a waay too high superjump. When working correctly, the superjump is, well... high... and the flying jump is of the likes with which you "clear a tall building in a single bound" 2) When flying, the upwards-flying speed is very slow. This is NOT supposed to be like this. BTW, this is a problem with every single flying-mod i've seen so far. I went to a lot of trouble to be able to make CJ shoot up into space within a few seconds! When the mod works correctly, you can fly upwards at the same superfast speeds that you can fly horizontally. This is reason enough to install cleo 3, dont you think? 3) when you enable fast perception, CJ "freezes" for an instant. This doesn't happen when the mod works correctly. The list of glitches may very well go on. Trust me... this mod does NOT like cleo4. You really need to use CLEO3 If you install the mod onto a clean unmodded copy of gtasa as EXACTLY as instructed, the mod should work perfectly. I've tested it like this. Try it! And thanks again for the positive feedback! :D

in45do
Posted on 19 Apr 2013, 10:27am

Nice mod playa. 4/5 :sly:

Radha Swami Ji
Posted on 19 Apr 2013, 11:52am

awesom mod rate 5/5 :D :D :cookie: :cookie:

apuyajorene
Posted on 09 May 2013, 2:00pm

I Didn't download it but anyway awesome mod. For you to be happy, Here's a Cookie :cookie: :cookie: Continue making such an awesome mods. Goodluck :catloaf:

Boertjie
Posted on 09 May 2013, 3:35pm

@apuyajorene Thanks man! Thats very nice of you!javascript:InsertSmilie(':D';)

ATGTA
Posted on 01 Jun 2013, 5:25pm

Cool cleo ... Make this for cleo 4 please. :r*:

gtamodcrazy
Posted on 15 Jun 2013, 12:23am

me and bbmark worked together on a superman skin on another site tribute to christopher reeves i hope your cleo mod doesnt have the answering the phone problem i guess ill try this with regular script because kids dont need hot coffee with there superman... im sure it will be a great mod

Boertjie
Posted on 15 Jun 2013, 2:08pm

@ATGTA, thanks! But sorry, I don't have time to make this mod for cleo4. Maybe I'll upload the source code some day so someone else can do it. @gtamodcrazy, thanks for the interest! You are welcome to use this mod alongside your superman-skin. If you include this mod in your superman-skin-mod, just please include a link to my mod. :D

gtamodcrazy
Posted on 17 Jun 2013, 3:38pm

yeah i checked it out last night ... it looks like if you use your heat vision no wanted level... lol... i noticced not to look at your self from front view when using heat vision... its a great mod im going to make a new modded game just for this mod, ... no hot coffee, thats great... more kid friendly... lol i had to make a whole new game ... i guess what you mean by might iterfear with other mods you mean cleo mods right? anyways ill be happy to add a link to your download... im going to use very little cleo files... maybe al missions and all weapons... im going to make a mod where the main character is superman running the original script with all the peds being super heros and the cops being gotham c ity and metropolis... lol ill post a link... lol

Boertjie
Posted on 17 Jun 2013, 4:40pm

Yes... thats something I'm definitely gonna add in future updates to this mod : your wanted level increasing when someone sees you using your powers... ... This mod might interfere with any other kind of mod (not just cleo-mods), but there's no way of predicting it. You'll just have to try it out alongside other mods and see if everything works fine. It will DEFINITELY mess up cleo4-mods because this mod installs cleo3... ... originally I would've created a bunch of storyline-missions that explains how CJ were powerless all the tim and then got his powers, but that was too much work, so I just made the mod like it is here... I'm looking forward to seeing your mod. :r*: :cookie:

Sayak96
Posted on 26 Jun 2013, 6:06pm

Awesome mod!! Most other superman mods will not stand in front of this! Good work!! :happy:

Boertjie
Posted on 26 Jun 2013, 8:16pm

@Sayak96 Thanks man! Yeah... I really did put a lot of effort into making a quality superman mod. Now if only gtagarage would approve the update to my mod... its been over a month since I've uploaded the updated version, and I've already submitted 4 support tickets, but nothing. Anyway, I'm really glad you like my mod! :D

dbzfan254
Posted on 02 Jul 2013, 3:58am

Group: Members

It crashes my game during loading :( I'm sure I installed it correctly, just transferred all the files and folders.

Boertjie
Posted on 02 Jul 2013, 7:43am

@dbzfan254 You probably have a cleo4 mod installed. My mod installs cleo3, so when you start up the game, your cleo4-mods crashes your game because cleo4 is no longer installed. You need to remove all your cleo4-mods, otherwise my mod won't work.

Moneymakerstudios
Posted on 03 Jul 2013, 2:23am

this mod looks awesome but it doesnt work for me.i installed it on a clean version of san andreas v1.0. I played it once and the next time i launch the game it crashes.any help with this.And if you are willing to help me with my mod please contact me at [email protected] my blog http://moneymakerstudios.blogspot.com/ i would die for this mod :sui: and i would appreciate any help with my mod from anyone

Boertjie
Posted on 03 Jul 2013, 8:03am

@Moneymakerstudios Thats wierd! I'm also going to re-install my mod onto a clean gtasa-install to see if I can reproduce the problem. In the meantime, try deleting the file PowerLevelControl.cs out of your cleo-folder to see if it fixes the problem. And sorry! I won't be able to help you with your mod. I'm an extremely busy guy. I barely find the time to work on my own mod! Sorry :)

Moneymakerstudios
Posted on 03 Jul 2013, 3:26pm

ok ill try :D

Moneymakerstudios
Posted on 03 Jul 2013, 3:35pm

i deleted the file in the cleo and my game crashed

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit