Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Discussion

glenster
Posted on 02 Feb 2011, 4:36pm

Group: Modders

This is a video of a modded "GTA II." The handling.cfg figures for the super Rumpo and YoYo's 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air, which I used to replace the Idaho, are from "Glenster's GTA II Starter Package." Most scenes feature the "GTAII XBox Version" mod by rmws, a few scenes feature "Max Pain's MODDED GTA3 v2.0" by Max Pain aka Nemo, and one scene features my "Mafia Titanic Posters and Billboards" mod. Joey gives Claude the mission to rescue Maria. Claude does stunts with the super Rumpo and the 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air on the way. Claude and Maria stay together and he celebrates with stunts in the li'l Dodo, the super Rumpo, the '57 Chevy, and one stunt with the Borgnine taxi. The songs are "Forever" (Stuart Ross), a segment of "Waltz of the Flowers" (Tchaikovsky), and "End" (Craig Conner). forever

israeldaylan
Posted on 08 Jul 2014, 6:32am

Group: Members

Are they giving out posters or any print materials for this? If not, any idea where to get, as I am a big fan of this one, or maybe I would have this reprinted instead in a digital color print format. I have check this print shop in San Francisco, and said they all do any kinds of prints.

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit