Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Discussion

Jack Reacher
Posted on 31 Aug 2010, 5:06am

Group: BUSTED!

Hey nice work, did you use the rampage glitch to get max ammo for weapons you cant get outside your safehouse? I only just thoguht of doing that near the end, so I only have like half ammo for the M60 About the ammo problem, with guns getting replaced by early missions. Could you store them temporarily at the golf club security gate? That way you can pick them up after the mission

glenster
Posted on 01 Sep 2010, 7:54pm

Group: Modders

Thanks! I hope you like the save games and I owe a special thanks to Klarnetist for his Chevy... I guess you could try to save Tommy's weapons at the golf club for "Back Alley Brawl, " which replaces his .357 with a Pistol, but I don't usually want him to take the Maverick through all the main story missions past that non-stop to keep the Maverick on the east island just for the sake of a handgun. I use Standard Controls with no auto-aim and the Minigun is easier to use, so a handgun is relatively less important to meI don't have him use a handgun much... I haven't tried to do the main story missions non-stop even longer with a Maverick to save weapons at the golf club for "Guardian Angels, " which replaces Tommy's M4 with a Kruger, because I like having the Minigun available for it... The main weapon I'd want ammo for of the three you can lose in the early missions is the Minigun during "Phnom Penh '86, " which replaces Tommy's Minigun with an M60, so I had Tommy do an ammo run after that for the three weapons he lost and all the rest. Then I just use the save game I made for it... If you try the Rampage with an MP by the peach colored house south of the east end of Starfish Island bridge, it doesn't upgrade Tommy's Uz-I to an MP.

glenster
Posted on 07 Sep 2010, 11:54am

Lo, behold the great wall of text. I don't know why the site compressed my paragraphs into one big one. I didn't write it that way.

glenster
Posted on 23 Sep 2010, 3:35pm

GTA Forums post: http://ww.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=459733

glenster
Posted on 16 Dec 2010, 2:39pm

Update Dec., 2010: added Alpert Saracoglu's Administrative Console.

glenster
Posted on 23 Nov 2011, 5:42pm

For this Nov, 2011 update, I changed most of the details and interior colors of the .txd file of the '57 Chevy to the authentic original '57 Chevy examples, added the rest of the '57 Chevy exterior colors to the carcols.dat file in the "1957Colors" folder and improved the accuracy of the exterior colors I had before, added a folder of screenshots that show the Chevy in all those colors, substituted Onyx Black for one of the colors of the Hermes, and I added a few details to some of the instructions here and there

glenster
Posted on 06 Dec 2011, 5:23pm

Update Dec.2, 2011: I improved the ReadMe files, installation instructions, etc. Update Nov.28, 2011: I improved the accuracy of Coronado Yellow and made Onyx Black a bit lighter.

Dipto
Posted on 29 Dec 2011, 7:43am

Group: Members

:r*: :colgate: :D This is awaysome. :alien: :blink: :rol:

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit