Discussion

SkylerMilligan
Posted on 01 Nov 2010, 10:29am

Group: Modders

toolkit my ass!! :furious: :furious: :die: :die:

armyswat
Posted on 16 Nov 2010, 12:03pm

Group: Members

It's a VIRUS DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT! Win32.TrojanHorse was found in this file! The anti virus eSafe found a virus in this file and the virus name is: Win32.TrojanHorse

Ricardo1Pran
Posted on 30 Dec 2010, 2:38pm

Hey man, My computer can't open application like that, Can you make a default application (like San Andreas mod installer, and IMG tool is openable for all computers) Can you fix it :die: :D

Itbankrock
Posted on 08 May 2011, 3:45am

How to use it, it just runs the cmd.exe and done, wtf.

GTASanAndreas12345
Posted on 09 May 2011, 2:58pm

This program is sh*t. There's much better ones and they also have a GUI.

-=[F]elt[D]uck=-
Posted on 21 Jun 2011, 11:36pm

QUOTE (GTASanAndreas12345)
This program is sh*t. There's much better ones and they also have a GUI.
Then practice using Command Line (cmd) next time.  QUOTE (Itbankrock)
How to use it, it just runs the cmd.exe and done, wtf.
Open Command Line (Run > cmd), then read the manual how to use it via cmd  QUOTE (Ricardo1Pran)
Hey man, My computer can't open application like that, Can you make a default application (like San Andreas mod installer, and IMG tool is openable for all computers) Can you fix it :die: :D
Well you have to use cmd to make it work... read the manual  QUOTE (armyswat)
It's a VIRUS DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT! Win32.TrojanHorse was found in this file! The anti virus eSafe found a virus in this file and the virus name is: Win32.TrojanHorse
It's a false positive... It's not a Trojan. Because it uses Command Line to work doesn't mean it has a virus... False Alarm. Anyway, update SAAT again more like a GUI but should be better than Alci's, and enable dragging items so we can replace/add them only by dragging :D! The other reason is to make people STOP ASKING QUESTIONS.

-=[F]elt[D]uck=-
Posted on 22 Jun 2011, 12:58am

Sorry for double posting but, I FOUND A WAY HOW TO USE SAAT EASIER. Sometimes the Commandline won't change the directory if we put the directory on an ANOTHER Drive/Partition. This is also a simple and easy way, although to make it it is complicated, but you will do it once, then if you wanna do it for other ones, simply change one of the strings. Follow these steps: 1. Install SAAT first (of course) 2. Create 2 shortcuts for saat_sfx (for import and export) and OPTIONAL:3 shortcuts for saat_stream (for import, RFSA export, and normal export). 3. Right-click the shortcuts (try to rename them SAAT SFX Export or something else). This is the hardest part. You have to insert the command, -e, -i, or -r (RFSA export) after the ending ". Then insert the strings. See manual for details and examples (try to read from Word, it's easier to read from there than Notepad.) 4. After you're done, click Apply, and OK. 5. If you want, put them on desktop, and if you want, add an icon :D 6. Try double-clicking. It should work now. You can see a commandline is copying the sound files. I'll try to put some screenshots about a proof later

Danis62
Posted on 24 Aug 2011, 5:32pm

Give a totorial or somthing man :barf:

GTA_1981
Posted on 24 Aug 2011, 5:33pm

For the people who find this tool very complicated to use then why not try Alci's SAAT GUI front end? It's easier: http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=577

RockTheBeat
Posted on 03 Jul 2012, 4:36pm

how to use it :devil: ?!!

Pages: 1 2

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit