This program is sh*t. There's much better ones and they also have a GUI.
Then practice using Command Line (cmd) next time.
How to use it, it just runs the cmd.exe and done, wtf.
Open Command Line (Run > cmd), then read the manual how to use it via cmd
Hey man, My computer can't open application like that, Can you make a default application (like San Andreas mod installer, and IMG tool is openable for all computers) Can you fix it
Well you have to use cmd to make it work... read the manual
It's a VIRUS DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT! Win32.TrojanHorse was found in this file! The anti virus eSafe found a virus in this file and the virus name is: Win32.TrojanHorse
It's a false positive... It's not a Trojan. Because it uses Command Line to work doesn't mean it has a virus... False Alarm.
Anyway, update SAAT again more like a GUI but should be better than Alci's, and enable dragging items so we can replace/add them only by dragging ! The other reason is to make people STOP ASKING QUESTIONS.
Sorry for double posting but,
I FOUND A WAY HOW TO USE SAAT EASIER.
Sometimes the Commandline won't change the directory if we put the directory on an ANOTHER Drive/Partition. This is also a simple and easy way, although to make it it is complicated, but you will do it once, then if you wanna do it for other ones, simply change one of the strings.
Follow these steps:
1. Install SAAT first (of course)
2. Create 2 shortcuts for saat_sfx (for import and export) and OPTIONAL:3 shortcuts for saat_stream (for import, RFSA export, and normal export).
3. Right-click the shortcuts (try to rename them SAAT SFX Export or something else). This is the hardest part. You have to insert the command, -e, -i, or -r (RFSA export) after the ending ". Then insert the strings. See manual for details and examples (try to read from Word, it's easier to read from there than Notepad.)
4. After you're done, click Apply, and OK.
5. If you want, put them on desktop, and if you want, add an icon
6. Try double-clicking. It should work now. You can see a commandline is copying the sound files.
I'll try to put some screenshots about a proof later