Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Minor problems.

KillerGuy96
Posted on 03 Jan 2012, 6:56pm

Group: Members

Howdy again! I just wanted to say first that this is a gr8 mod. I only want to point out some things: 1. Some body parts (hands and necks) seem to come out of their places (for example, when Claude turns his head, like in the car, his neck shows off, this is caused by his shrinked jaw, Xbox version) 2. Some characters seem to not have a neck anymore, like their heads are pushed down (Luigi's asistant and Kenji) Now, what I am asking you if you can make it possible to make some modifications of this mod, not like... it mustn't be 100% Xbox like, if you can make some modifications of your own that differ from Xbox version. For example, I would ask you to make Claude detailed, but based on its original PC model. Why? As I said, because of the neck AND I think there are other people who want to add other skins, but the Xbox model makes it impossible. I hope you will think about it and all of us will apreciate it if you could do atleast some parts of this request. :)

rmws.
Posted on 07 Jan 2012, 9:37pm

Group: Modders

Update 1 fixes Claude's neck when he turns his head, fixes head position for Luigi, Micky and Kenji, adds texture guide to skins folder :)

Back to topic listings

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit