Citizen.Launcher is a tool which has both advantages for modification users and modification developers. red bouncy ball:
- Easier installation of your modification by users
- No more worries with GTA's .img files
- Easier sharing of modification files with other developers/users
- No more backing up files for every modification
- No manually editing .img files, because it's done automatically
Now, you might ask, 'what the fsck is this tool then?'... well, it is a launcher which automatically installs/uninstalls modification files. Citizen.Launcher (hereafter CL) will first copy files into the SA installation folder. Then, it starts SA itself. After SA has exited, CL cleans up all data it has made, making the regular SA usable again.
This tool can be used both by modification developers to wrap their mods, and by modification users to keep track of multiple mods, or to install a mod without having to back-up every file.