Bombs Fun (0.5 Beta)"Be a terrorist in Liberty City!"NOTE! This mod won't work with the latest patch, code 126.96.36.199!
This mod allows you to play with bombs in Grand Theft Auto IV. You are able to put bombs hidden in boxes on the ground, but you can also install them into vehicles. Triggering bombs can be done from all places in Liberty City. Bombs are marked with red blips, that aren't showed in your radar, but you can see them above your bombs.
[INSERT] - Place a bomb on the ground / inside a vehicle.
[END] - Trigger your bomb.
Open BombsFun.ini and edit it.
DRAWMENU ... Can be true or false. If true, "Current bombs" menu will be shown.
DRAWBLIP ... Can be true or false. If true, red blips will be shown above bombs.
You'll need .NET Script Hook and ASI Loader (more informations in readme).
Copy both files BombsFun.net.dll and BombsFun.ini into scripts directory.
- Automatic vehicle bomb trigger after someone enters it.
- Bombs can be thrown from the car and will turn in a mine.
- You'll be able to have 5 bombs at one time.
- You'll select the bomb in a small menu.
- You'll be able to redefine controls.