- Add change Default Editor
- Add Automatic Loading GTA IV Files
- Add Install Vehicles Parametres(Need Automatic Loading)
- Add Hud Editor
- Add VehColors Editor
- Fixed some bugs
- Added Vehicles editor
- Change color fixed
- Added associate with the supported formats, you can disable associate
- "Open with" worked with supported files (the names must be original)
- Tool automatically detect opened file (if supported) and open in appropriate editor
- Saves the collapse/expand the tabs groups in ribbon panel (double click on one of the tabs)
- Reduces the size of the window when tabs groups is collapse in ribbon panel
- Temporary doesn't work "Save As"
- Changed design and icon
- Automatically removes the attribute "Read Only" in open file, to be able save and avoid errors "File Access Denied"
- Added editor Handling
- Modified "Global Weather Changer", you can select appropriate times for global changing.
- Optimized code
- Works with all vehicles
- Temporarily not possible to edit advanced settings of boats, motorcycles and flying vehicles
- Ability to import / export handling-lines (you can import more than one handling-line at once, each handling-line need write at new line)
-Fixed wrong names of parametres, comments by R* were not correct, timecyc.dat does not have information about DOF.
-Completely translated interface to Russian, except Ambient Occlusion Scaler and Other parametres
-After "Global Weather Changer" zero parametres do not become equal 0.001 (or 0.01)
-Add button "About TimecycIV"
-With TimecycIV have plug-in TimeCycReloader, allowing to check changes without exit from game. Change parameters in TimecycIV,
save and press F1 ingame, Timecyc.dat will be reloaded. Plug-in works only with v220.127.116.11 and need ASI-Loader.(Place to main
directory of Gta IV) Big thanks to Alexander Blade!
-Deciphered about 20 unknown parametres (not fact that is correct)
-Other small fixes
-Fixed save-error, Thanks to Chipsman!
Lang.ini - Interface language except @Unknown parametres@
Unk_p.ini - Contains names of unknown parametres in two languages
Config.ini - Set language
-Work "Open With"
-Deciphered some unknown parametres (not fact that is correct)
-Add "Global Weather Changer" - Allows edit each weather completely, not instead of each time interval, and will help to study
unknown parametres more faster. And not recommended set zero value
Requirements, Install and Use Additional Plug-in TimeCycReloader.asi:
-Need GTA IV v18.104.22.168 and ASI-Loader.
-Put plug-in to main directory GTA IV.
-TimeCycReloader, allowing to check changes without exit from game. Change parameters in TimecycIV,
save and press F1 ingame, Timecyc.dat will be reloaded
Thanks to (A-Z): Alexander Blade, Chipsman, GooD-NTS