A lot of people tried to install a new car, mod, map or something else to sanandreas. After starting the game, it crashed and they didn't made a backup of the old files.
This is the part, where this program can be used:
1. Select your SanAndreas Directory
2. Select your DVD-ROM Drive
3. Choose a category on the left side
4. Choose a file you want to recover
5. Put your SanAndreas DVD in your DVD-ROM Drive
6. Click 'Recover' and wait a few seconds/minutes
7. The file has been overwritten and the game can be started (modded) again
Hav a lot of fun.
commented 10 months ago:
I used a steam downgrader. What if I don't use a disk?
When I Download the Program and place it in a folder and open the Program and Select the SA Path and DVD Path and then a file to recover and press Recover then I get a error.
Can someone send me a PM with a solution? Thanks