This software is designed for editing .wpl-files and viewing .xpl-files.
* viewing and editing all sections;
* adding/removing records;
* working with full model names instead of their hashes;
* input data verification;
* displaying object rotation in degrees instead of a quaternion;
* files backup;
* File "hashes.dat" contains a table of names and their hashes.
The table is used to display model names and work with them.
If a model name for an existing hash is not found in the table,
the program will show the model name as: [hash:],
where stands for hash. You may also use this format
for "direct" hash writing.
* If the box beside the option "Write hash-table to the end of .wpl-file"
is checked, the program will write the corresponding hash-table to the end
of file, so the next time the file is opened, the program will read the table
and display object names correctly.
* The use of many parameters is unknown so far, therefore you are welcome
to experiment with them as you wish.
This is the first public release, thus the software may not always function prorerly.
Should you find any bugs, report them to the author.
V1.3 - 14.04.09
* added the possibility of backup of files before saving;
* fixed bug of opening files with the attribute "read only";
* fixed some small bugs;