This mod changes every hour of GTA4's environment settings and ambient lights in GTA4 to look closer to reality.
I also changes the way clouds are drawn and how the different lights reflects and how much the lights glow in the world of GTA4.
and Changes the taxis to a more New York type yellow.
1. Copy the files "common/data/visualsettings.dat" and "carcols.dat "to the same folder in your GTAIV installation directory, f.ex. "/Rockstar Games/Grand Theft Auto IV/common/data" remember to make a backup of the files first!
2. Copy the file "PC/data/timesyc" to the same folder in your GTAIV installation directory,
f.ex. "/Rockstar Games/Grand Theft Auto IV/pc/data" remember to make a backup of the files first!
3. Look at the included picture "display_settings_important! .jpg" and adjust your "brightness" and "saturation" and "contrast" as shown on the picture.
Start up GTA4 and enjoy
Here are the upcoming features:
- All different times of days colour in the Timesyc updated for ambient light, direct light, clouds form and clouds colour, skycolour, etc. etc.
- All trees edited to a new colour and some editing on the leaves to hopefully decrease the pixels that could be seen flickering.
- Water colour changed to new york water colour.
- Real NY colour for busses and taxis.
- New version support the "Ultimate Graphic tweak" by bartekxyz ( see screenshots)
- Bug fixes: The line that could be seen in the horizont between the sky and water is gone.