commented over 4 years ago:
Can you make a American Airlines Skin Please??
COOL MOD HERE
can you make a Qantas skin for it please
(if possible otherwise dont worry about it)
gtashuriken - that's a strange comment to make right after I release a version with more realistic landing gear? Did you take a look at it?
Modifying animations to make the gear doors open is impossible as far as i understand... or I would do that too - there just aren't tools for it, I don't think - so you kinda have to work with the original animations for the at400 - and they don't suit the gear doors on a 707
Pls make the landing gear as realistic as possible
Updated in this release:
- Even More realistic collision file (tuned so engines don't hit runway signs so easily)
- Realistic landing gear
- Improved handling
I've started fixing up all my old mods... might even make a few new ones... only took me 5 years!?
Enjoy the now fully refined Boeing 707 - the landing gear is so low so you can enter the plane from the ground... I might eventually put the correct Boeing landing gear on it, but I kinda like the way it's a challenge to land & lines up correctly with all the ramps (not that you need them).
Personally, I think the default at400 gear it's currently running helps to make it suit the game better... what are your thoughts folks?
man i dont know if some people are retards or not they can download SAMI (San Andreas Mod Installer) and install it
commented over 8 years ago:
We really like your mods and are seeking for talented modders on our new project called "GTA PRO" we would really appriciate it if you would contact us on msn:
-> remove NO SPAM
Have you followed the readme file? I've included it below, just in case.
View All Comments | Add Comment
--- Installation: ---
0. Close San Andreas
1. Download the new IMGtool 2.0 updated for San Andreas from
*NOTE* Old Vice one won't work!
2. Find the existing at400.txd and at400.dff in
<san andreas main folder>modelsgta3.img
3. Delete them both from the img using IMGtool
4. Using IMGtool, add the at400.dff and at400.txd in this package.
5. Using IMGtool, select the option to rebuild archive.
6. Open <san andreas main folder>datacarcols.dat in notepad.
7. Find the at400 line in carcols.dat & replace it with this one using notepad, then save:
8. Save & Test - there's an at400 at the Las Venturas airport.
Discuss this mod at GTAForums