New Safehouse at Idlewood
This mod adds a new, purchase-able safehouse on the roof of the motel behind the pizza place in Idlewood with the following features:
* Parked BMX. (Allowing you to make a "fast" getaway.)
* Health pick-up. (So you can heal your wounds without saving or buying food.)
* Save Game pick-up. (Works just like the other Save Game pick-ups.)
* 'Hood Took Me Under' by Ryder and 'It was a Good Day' by Ice Cube playing at the safehouse. (Two of the best songs in the game.)
* A 'Property For Sale' icon on the radar indicating the safehouse which later turns into a 'Safe House' icon after buying it. (Like other properties.)
* Many objects, like a TV. Bed, a light that automatically turns on during night time. A few boxes and makeshift stairs. (Just for some eye candy.)
The makeshift stairs glow during night time, it's not really a big deal though.
Only saved games saved with this mod can be loaded with this mod.
Normal Install Method:
Put the 'audiozone.ipl' file into the 'maps' folder of the game which is located in the 'data' folder, click Yes if it asks to overwrite.
Put the 'main.scm' and 'script.img' files into the 'script' folder of the game which is located in the 'data' folder, click Yes if it asks to overwrite.
Alternate Install Method:
1. Download and install SilentPL's ASI Loader.
2. Download and install Mod Loader.
3. Go into the 'modloader' folder, create a new folder and rename it to 'New Safehouse'.
4. Put the 'audiozone.ipl' file into the newly created 'New Safehouse' folder.
5. Put the 'main.scm' and 'script.img' files into the 'script' folder of the game which is located in the 'data' folder, click Yes if it asks to overwrite.
If you want to use the safehouse's features, then you'll have to buy it for $1.000.
SUPPORTED GAME VERSIONS:
* GTA SA 1.0 (all versions)
* GTA SA 1.1 (all versions, including Steam version)
EddoWilliams2016 - the author of this mod.
gtamodding.com website - for the 'buy property' and the 'save game' code snippets.
GTAForums link: http://gtaforums.com/topic/860917-new-safehouse-at-idlewood/