fastman92 limit adjuster 1.8
Like many other games, GTA has limits that may later need to be increased as the modding community grows.
This limit adjuster gives you that opportunity.
Furthermore, it hacks some limits that were once deemed impossible to be hacked because of their complexity, as the ID limits itself took over 5000 lines of code to hack.
An example of these limits would be the ID limits, handling.cfg limits & cargrp.dat limit.
Map limits are also hacked. This means bigger maps with more cities.
Supported games: GTA VC, GTA SA, GTA IV.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
See the project topic: http://gtaforums.com/topic/733982-relsa-fastman92-limit-adjuster/
Make sure you are using one of the following gta_sa.exe versions:
1. GTA Vice City v1.0 EXE:
EXE size: 3 088 896 bytes
2. GTA San Andreas v1.0 [US] HOODLUM No-CD Fixed EXE:
EXE size: 14 383 616 bytes
3. GTA IV v1.7 EXE:
EXE size: 15 505 792 bytes
- GTA VC will require ASI loader that works before game gets started. Take this one: https://github.com/ThirteenAG/Ultimate_ASI_Loader/releases
- Copy all files from put_to_root_of_GTASA to GTA San Andreas directory.
- Do not change the name of $fastman92limitAdjuster.asi
- Eventually you can open the .ini file for specified game to change some options.
- Run the game and make sure that fastman92limitaAdjuster.log has been created.
- GTA SA, added a possibility to use int32 base ID. Now you can have more than 65535 file IDs!
- GTA SA, added ERROR REPORTING: IMG archive needs rebuilding
- GTA SA, added STREAMING options:
- Number of requested models above which the game considers loading very busy
- Minimum number of iterations in LoadAllRequestedModels
- GTA SA, added DYNAMIC LIMITS -> Stunt Jumps
- GTA SA, added WATER LIMITS -> Water vertices
- GTA IV, handling.cfg limits hacked
- GTA SA, object.dat limit hacked
- GTA SA, added [SPECIAL] -> Make save of variable size.
- GTA SA, added DEBUG OUTPUT -> Enable debug output. Use a debugger (like IDA Pro) to catch GTA internal messages.
- GTA SA, added OTHER LIMITS -> Coronas
- GTA SA, fixed position of zones revealed on radar. Although, there's still no support for zones revealed outside of -3000 to 3000.
- GTA SA, fixed CIDlimitManagerGeneral<eFileType>::IsAnyIDlimitIncreased()
- GTA SA, added DYNAMIC LIMITS: CustomEnvMapPipeMatDataPool, CustomEnvMapPipeAtmDataPool, CustomSpecMapPipeMaterialDataPool
- GTA SA, added MAP LIMITS: Renderware world map size
- GTA SA, added RENDERER LIMITS:
- Invisible entity pointers
- Visible super LOD pointers
- Visible LOD pointers
- Visible entity pointers
- GTA SA, added VISIBILITY LIMITS:
- Alpha list limit
- Alpha boat atomic list limit
- Alpha entity list limit
- Alpha underwater entity list limit
- Alpha really draw last list limit
- GTA SA, fixed little bugs when ID is unsigned
- GTA SA, fixed CPathFind::CompleteNewInterior, storing coordinates.
- GTA SA, added path limit, supported two formats of path files: 'standard GTA SA path format' and 'fastman92 path format'
programmers who want to support new path file format should read the documentation.
- GTA SA, added SCM LIMITS -> Mission cleanup
- GTA SA, added OTHER LIMITS: References, Cover points, Collision size
- GTA SA, fixed 'World map size' limit. Added missing dependency, constant -3000.0 and 3000.0 values for QuadTree constructors
- GTA SA, fixed limit MAP LIMITS -> Water map size
- GTA SA, added WATER LIMITS: Water triangles, Water quads, Water quads and triangles list
- GTA SA, added IPL -> Dummies, Entity index array
- GTA SA, added DYNAMIC LIMITS: QuadTreeNodes, Collision links
- GTA SA, added error reporting for 2 common errors while creating maps
- added limit patches for GTA SA limits: IMG archives, PtrNode Singles, PtrNode Doubles, EntryInfoNodes
- fixed RCBANDIT handling line processing. Now identified by handling name, instead of index.
- added map limits to GTA SA and some other limits
- fixed badly written CTheCarGenerators::RemoveCarGenerators
- added support of GTA IV, ID limits hacked.
- bug fixed in CGenericGameStorage::CheckDataNotCorrupt, pointer would become invalid
- added limit ([ID LIMITS] Count of killable model IDs)
- added patch for CLEO library 4.3.16 to make it compatible with limit adjuster
- added support of GTA VC, ID limits hacked.
- fixed bug of cargrp.dat limit because of missing memset with NULL value
- fixed bug in CCarGenerator::CheckForBlockage
New car would be created on top of existing one.
- added crash exception handler
- added new option ([CAR STREAMING] Accept any ID for car generator)
- fixed bike handling bug caused by not applying to different calculations to bikes.
- added ([STREAMING] Memory available) limit
- added a check to Streaming_DesiredNumberOfVehiclesLoaded value, it must be higher than cargrp.dat limit.
- added a check to Cargrp cars per group value of limit.
- fixed log messages of IDE limits, they were missing a value of limit.
1.1, fixed missing #pragma pack(pop) to source code, added memset to IDE limits.
1.0, first version released
RJSanmaster - for leading into discovery of 'Count of killable model IDs' limit.
DK22Pac - for giving a first insight into CPathFind structure
Copyright (c) 2015, fastman92
All rights reserved.
Date of release: 02-05-2015 (d-m-Y)
For: GTA San Andreas
E-mail: [email protected]