hey man i will share you realistic ragdoll by tab'setting realistic ragdoll
- Ragdoll when First Off Fall animation
- Vehicle Fall now Quick Wake up with ped.ifp
- Realistic Car when Crash You
- Realistic Friction on Ground
- Realistic Bone When Ragdoll (Thanks to Linevary Setting V2! )
- 100% not make your game Lag (but in older version this ragdoll will make your pc lag when the ragdoll is stoped at vertical road / object)
- More Realistic Ragdoll
Ragdoll_bone : Ryousuke Setting
Ragdoll_anim : Tab'sEtting
Ragdoll_Point: Ryousuke Setting
Ragdoll_Join : Lenivary Setting
Ragdoll_asi : Ryousuke Setting
Ragdoll.ini : Tab'sEtting
Ped.ifp : Tab'sEtting
NOTE: I HAVE PERMISSION TO SHARE THIS MOD
Hmm... these settings are pretty good mate! Not perfect though, I'm not sure about it... on one hand, these settings seem to cause a lot less lag, on the other hand they could use some work.
Here's what I mean: The bodies end up laying on the ground realistically enough in most cases but when you shoot them and as they are falling they tend to contort oddly before they actually touch the ground (their bodies appear to twist and turn inside out). When they actually do hit the ground they have a nice realistic weight and usually end up in a position that seems plausible in real life.
I don't really know my own way around the settings file very well but I would advise you to maybe keep tweaking the settings. If there are weight settings for limbs and such, try something different with that. It just seems like they contort too strangely before they hit the ground.