What this mod Does:
It places essential HUD items so they can be viewed within the Oculus Rift.
1. A VR Driver. Tridef, Vireio Perception or VORPX work well. Currently VORPX's edge peek function gives it the edge as it allows you to view the in-game phone.
2. C06alt's First Person mod
1. Backup Hud.dat and RadioLogo.dat (located in Data\Common)
2. Extract 'GTA VR HUD V1.0.rar' to a location of your choice
3. Copy Hud.dat and RadioLogo.dat to 'Data\Common' within your GTA directory.
I recommend the following setting be changed in the C06alt's Firstperson.ini file:
ForwardFOV = 90
RearFOV = 90
AutoCenterLR = 0
AutoCenterUD = 0
FootFovMod = 45
FPDriveBy = 1
FPMelee = 1
FPCover = 1
commented 10 months ago:
It's not available for download!
how can i get it?