After 5 days of hardcore coding I have finally made the 2 Player Missons working on PC eliminating the bug where the 1st
player controlls the 2nd player. Obviously you cannot play the 2 player missons on keyboard because the format is not supported.
But if you have 2 USB controllers and SAAC 1.2 you can play the missons.
How to play:
1. Run two instances of SAAC 1.2
2. The first one is for the keyboard. Select Keyboard as preset.Then configure your controlls.
3. The second one is for your USB controller. Select PSX pad as preset. If you can't configure it press the * key in your
keyboard numpad.And click on the [o]2 player box.
(Tips: Set aim mode to classic. It aims at targets automaticallyv(PS2 style). You don't have to press a bundle of keys to aim
at a individual with this option. )
1. While playing the missons if the first players enters a car, the controlls of the 2nd player may malfunction. I don't know why? But this dosen't happen in the case
of 2ND Player. It would be better if the 2nd player drives a vehicle.
2. For some reasons the 2 player icon is not shown on the map. It is found in the old abandoned house near CJ house. I have included a screenshot.
3. Please delete all your cleo mods. They might cause the game to crash. Lagging can also be seen.
Also you have to start new game. You save files won't work. I have included a 100% complete modified save file so that you can move about freely in the whole game.
How to install?
Put all the files in the SAAC1.2 in your game directory.
Copy the folder "Script" and paste it in Data/Scripts folder in your game's directory.(Make a backup of the original)
Copy the Savefile and paste it in MY DOCUMENTS/Gta Sanandreas User files
Any Problem please comment...