Camping Car Mobile Save House
A gta fan project by GoodIdea (c) 2013
The Journey camping car becomes a mobile save house. This adds realism to the game and gives you a better feeling of camping when using the Journey. You can find camping cars in the country side. This is a CLEO3/4 based mod.
1. First install CLEO3/4. See for instance: http://sannybuilder.com/
And GXT Hook: http://cleo.sannybuilder.com/plugins/gxthook.rar
You should then see a CLEO folder in your GTA San Andreas folder (GTASA).
2. Copy CampingCarMobileSaveHouse.cs and CLEO_TEXT into GTASA\CLEO
3. Install an enterable Journey camping car model because the save disk
will appear inside the Journey. One such mod is for instance
"Gone Camping". I did not create the model.
Find a Journey car (e.g. in the coutry side) and enter it as a driver. When you exit it then a save disk will appear inside of it, if you are not on a street, have no wanted level, etc.
- I had no crashes with this mod yet.
- There may be some problems when parking the journey in a garage.
- Technical: The CLEO script reads and stores position data of the journey in the
0AB4: SAVED_CAR_FLAG_CODE = var 951
0AB4: CARX = var 953
0AB4: CARY = var 954
0AB4: CARZ = var 955
0AB4: SAVEDANGLE = var 956
If other scripts use them, then there may be issues.
Feel free to copy and distribute this mod but you must include this description. Do not steel this mod (i.e. changing author)! Ask for permission if you want to extend this mod. If you have a good idea for extending this mod and you have experience making mods, then I may provide you the structured source code with comments.
This is a fan project intended to extend and improve GTA San Andreas. GTA is a trademark of Rockstar Games. Please buy their games to support the company for their wonderful games. Use this software on your own risk. This software is provided as it is without any guarantees or obligations.