UPDATE! - version 1.3 of the mod (Awaiting Approval):
Updated version 1.3 include:
- fixed behavior of the SWAT shooters - after falling of the helicopter and surviving the fall they will now be still aggressive(instead of walking around like regular peds, they are now opening fire on you even on foot with M60's),
- added the reword for every destroyed police helicopter (the R* have given you 250 box for the old helicopter. For the new one you get 500 box),
- SWAT from rope have more kinds of weapons - it randomly changes each time the heli comes,
- removed game crash error caused by incorrect timer usage.
Work in progress:
- helicopter searchlight at night hours,
- realistic helicopter magaphone voices taken from gta3.
1) TWO HELICOPTERS AT ONCE: It's possible to have 2 helicopters at the same time (just remove 3star heli.cs file from CLEO folder and the old helicopter will start coming again). There's also a possibility to have two of my helicopters but for that you need to copy #CHOPPER.cs file, open it and change the orbital trip of a heli around the player).
2) CLEAR SKY - NO POLICE HELICOPTERS: If you don't want to be chased by any police helicopter at all, then just extract ONLY 3star heli.cs code into the CLEO folder and DON'T use the rest of the codes from my rar file.
Note: The primary purpose of this mod is to replace the old police helicopter with a more realistic one. Work is still in progress and the helicopter will be probably better in the future.
This is my third wanted level modification for VC and this time it's a helicopter. Details:
1) Helicopter color variants - blue, black, gray, red and green,
2) Helicopter crew - SWAT team units - french model (pilot and gunmen) and original model (passengers - the rope crew),
- the new chopper is coming 1 minute after the player reaches 3rd, 4th, or 5th star (at 6th it won't come, unleass it's already there. I did that because of my NGM mod and some other plans I have for the 6th wanted level star),
- the chopper is highly sensitive to explosions - 1 projectile hit is enough for instant helicopter explosion but it's not gonna be easy to hit it because now it has a well trained SWAT pilot who will avoid projectiles as much as he can,
- if you kill both gunmen - the rest of the tactical team crew will climb down with a rope and after that the chopper will fly away,
- Helicopter is immune to bullets of any kind - however if you hit a pilot in the head the helicopter will lose its control, start spining around its axis and eventually explode,
- gunmen will fall from chopper if they're wounded and, if the helicopter explode, they'll be throwen away by the explosion shock wave,
- each time you destroy the helicopter it's gonna take 1 minute for new one with different color to come (if your wanted star is 3, 4 or 5),
- if you don't destroy the helicopter and he flyes away (after deploying a tactical team crew with the rope) the same helicopter will attack you in the future contacts (unleas of course you load or start a new game).
- used only by SWAT units and not by helicopter. There're gunmen on both sides, both of them are carring M60s and attacking on site,
- SWAT units are heavily armed with other stuff too - they possess a full tactical arsenal:
- each and every SWAT team member from the rope now have different weapon: Mp5, M4, Kruger and shotgun (4 crew members - 4 different weapons),
- besides the primary weapons, SWAT officers in this helicopter are also carring pistols (and some of them even knifes) as a secondary weapons so if you hit them they'll drop all 3 (or 2) weapons,
You must have CLEO for Vice City installed. If CLEO is installed, put all cs files into the CLEO folder (located in VC directory).
Credits: Tools I was using for making this code were Sanny Builder and the scmlog developed by Link2012 so credits goes to him as well.
That's all for this mod. More wanted level modifications are on their way and some of them are for San Andreas too.
I thought you may have done something like that... it does make it more realistic in a way too. My gtaforums username is goodModsRcool. That would be so awesome if you fix it up so peds spawn again when you clear the stars
Jack Jones: "I've made some sort of curfew in the city to make the event more realistic so that's why the peds disappear but I really haven't notice that this happens when the stars are cleared
. It's strange that nobody reported this so far. Anyway I could sent you a code that removes this error but I don't know your gtaforum name and I can't post a link here because it's against the gtagarage rules :/. And thanks for the vote
Hey there, first i will say that I absolutely love this mod, I have been using it for a long time now. I seem to have found a bug though and was wondering if the same thing happens for you. After I have encountered a couple helis and the swat from ropes and have a 6 star wanted level, peds do not spawn in VC anymore, even if i clear my wanted level, the city becomes "pedless" lol, vehicles still spawn on the streets but no pedestrians. This ONLY happens if I have reached a 6 star wanted level.
Any information about this would be highly appreciated! I Hope to get a response from you soon!
(fannka_027 @ 12:10, Today)
knapa gak bikin mod mobil polisi indo
Hey man this is my show. So talk english okay.
(Masdika_indonesia45 @ 11:08, 18 Mar 2013)
knapa gak bikin mod mobil polisi indo
If you want to put mp5s to SWAT all you have to do is to change a few lines and numbers.
this is acually a Very GOOD mod i thought it was going to b like gta 4 but with mp5's but i was wrong 5 stars
Corrected and uploaded but you must wait until gtagarage staff approve it.
it appears you have left some kind of debug feature in the updated version because as soon as i launch the game i have 3 stars immediately, so far i'll be using the older version... rated 5 btwView All Comments | Add Comment