It is a [MVL] vehicle for Vice City, the Hydra jet from San Andreas! Get in and fly wherever you wish!
!NOTE! You must have Maxo Vehicle Loader mod (newest version) installed to add that vehicle, othervise it willnot work and [CLEO] for VC library installed too !NOTE!1.| Installation:A. put "x6105_hydra" into 'vehicles' directory
B. Replace "..\Data\Maps\Airport\airport.IPL" file with the one provided inside archive. (There will also be removed hangar which would interfere with position of spawning Rustler from previous mod so you can easily overwrite airport.IPL if you have Rustler and Dodo installed too, and maybe some jump-pods added)
C. Put "vehicle_mod - cargenerator H.cs" into 'CLEO' directory
D. Replace "sfx00422.wav" and "sfx00423.wav" inside '..\Audio\sfx.STD' archive by using GTA3 Audio Editor by Lith Joe, with provided ones, then REBUILD sfx archive to save changes!
link for tool here -> http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/gta-vice-city/tools/5732.| Features:- you can now fly over Vice City
- working landing gear (fixed wheels) so you can softly land wherever you find a place to
- WORKING JET SOUND! indepedently from propeler sound of Skimmer, Rustler and Dodo
- plane is armed with 2 machineguns, press Left-ctrl to fire them and two rocketpods, press space to fire
- one Hydra can be found at Escobar International Airport inside one of small hangars
- model has set ID: 6105 via prefix "x6105_" in name of archive, change it to any you like or delete if you wish
- high detail chassis_vlo model3.| Changes:
- NOMAXALTITUDE flag applied, so plane behaves more freely and can climb with no problem anytime
- aerohandling adjusted for more realistic
- it's not a bug exactly BUT to have jet sound working in Hydra you have to replace RC Baron plane sound files to jet ones, so i recommend to replace RC Baron with RC F18 by Switch Designs for sound to match each vehicles
- sometimes glass in the cockpit seems to be "transparent through" the plane model, maybe i'll fix this modeling issue in future...
4.| 2012, All rights reserved. Mod made from scratch by MW_29, vehicle model taken from GTA San Andreas, converted and edited by myself.
My other mods here >>> Vice City mods by MW
i have two bugs, when i fire the machineguns and when i drop the bombs, please, see the video:
That bug is not present in my mod; it is clearly related to MVL mod itself, so it wasn't present before version of MVL in which attached weapon rotation system is broken, so it is not my fault, i already told to maxo about it, probably he will fix it, and with my mod there is nothing fuked up in it
Maybe, but i d need contact Dimazz first cause it is his .dff and authors of all 737 custom skins on those planes i used, ... and asking for permission all of these people, huh i ll think about it but not today ;] btw, Ken i need your rates! ;D
They are meant to be AT400 replacements for GTA:SA but i took them out as objects to fill up space at Escobar International Airport Theye are not flyable but ... maybe it would be possible to involve MVL in this case ;D