It is a [MVL] vehicle for Vice City, the Dodo from San Andreas! Get in and fly wherever you wish!
!NOTE! You must have Maxo Vehicle Loader mod (newest version) installed to add that vehicle, othervise it willnot work and [CLEO] for VC library installed too !NOTE!1.| Installation:A. put "x6103_avn" into 'vehicles' directory
B. Replace "..\Data\Maps\Airport\airport.IPL" file with the one provided inside archive. (There will also be removed hangar which would interfere with position of spawning Rustler from previous mod so you can easily overwrite airport.IPL if you have Rustler installed too, and maybe some jump-pods added)
C. Put "vehicle_mod - cargenerator D.cs" into 'CLEO' directory2.| Features:- you can now fly over Vice City
- working landing gear (fixed wheels) so you can softly land wherever you find a place to
- two Dodos can be found at Escobar International Airport, near air control tower
- model has set ID: 6103 via prefix "x6103_" in name of archive, change it to any you like or delete if you wish3.| Changes:
- NOMAXALTITUDE flag applied, so plane behaves more freely and can climb with no problem anytime
- aerohandling adjusted for more realistic
3.| Bugs:- i think there are none... 4.| 2012, All rights reserved. Mod made from scratch by MW_29, vehicle model taken from GTA San Andreas, converted and edited by myself.
My other mods here >>> Vice City mods by MW