Replaces the HotKnife
Here is a video of it in action: (new video coming soon)
* This mod will work in SAMP, MTA, or single player, with no handling lines.
Included so far:
- 8 paintjobs, (also includes a blank skin map to help you make your own textures)
- Paint Changer Cleo script by Kotton - http://kotschopshop.com/site/
- Moving wipers, steering wheel, speedometer and rev counter, (script by Izerli: http://izerlifile.my1.ru/ )
- mega detailed model,
- light-up dashboard, (now with lit moving needles)
- working suspension,
- moving engine parts,
- different wheels front/back
- proper working lights (with transparent glass and working bulbs)
- high quality shadow,
- custom cols,
- carcols with 2 colours (affects body and rollcage)
- full high quality damage - see below
- plenty more...
(press P to change paint, press K to enable/disable windscreen wipers)
front wings (also includes some lights and other parts)
all glass (in separate bits)
& lots more
I built my original capri model many years ago, and promised to come back and re-build it one day, well here it is at last
for more info, see my youtube video above...
replaces the BfInjection/Hotknife - this allows the moving engine & suspension parts to work.
Big thanks to MindF*ck for inspiring me to remake this.
commented over a year ago:
Lancia Delta S4 from Gran Turismo 2
Was the car that came to mind, Chong
(i had alot of rally cars in that game)
Can I replace any sports car(or muscle car) with this, cause I already edited my BF-injection and Hotknife. Please respond immediately! :
lol i dont think it will work over other cars, as it has 4 moving suspension parts, so needs to be on the hotknife (also hotknife makes the wheels appear the right size). you could try it on another car, but it was designed for the hotknife - also, there is a big update coming soon, that adds moving steering wheel, wipers, and speedo/rev-counter
Now includes even more! Now includes moving steering wheel, windscreen wipers, speedometer, and revcounter, and a paint changer script too... Press P for paint and K for wipers. credits for scripts are in the description above, and in the readme :)