It is a [CLEO] mod for Vice City which adds ability to use nightvision!
!IMPORTANT! You must have [CLEO] for VC library installed to use this mod! There are several mod sets, each for some resolution, choose yours. It is necessary to have texture displayed on screen properly! ! IMPORTANT!
Current status - compatible with screen resolutions listed below:
- 1366x768 is planned to do soon... 1.| Installation:
- first, choose and download your resolution set, it contains 4 files just as below
- "Nightvision.CS" goes to "..\GTA VC\CLEO\" directory
- "Nightvision.fxt" goes to "..\GTA VC\CLEO\CLEO_TEXT" directory
- "vision.TXD" goes to "..\GTA VC\MODELS\" directory
- "STRIP_2.wav" goes to "..\GTA VC\AUDIO\" directory (replace existing one)
- You can use "nightvision" mode in game while wielding MP5lng
- It has working activation sound
- People and vehicles are slightly highlighted in NVG mode for better effect
- It is dependent of screen resolution because it is scripted into CLEO file to adjust size of texture
- But you can't use nightvision when current weapon is one of the sniper rifles, camera or rocketlauncher, the further mods will let you know why it's like that...
- ! DON'T expect HLSL graphic addon, it is semi transparent texture drawn with 'greenscanlines' mode enabled along with it
3.| How to use?
- To enable nightvision select mp5lng as your current weapon and press 'N' key to activate, to disable press 'P' key
* NOTE: nightvision will automatically disable when sniper/laser/rocketla/camera selected as current
Requires VC CLEO Library(v22.214.171.124) can be found here: http://cleo.sannybuilder.com/
It looks better with ENB Series which can be found here: http://enbdev.com4.| 2012, All rights reserved. Mod made from scratch by MW_29.
My other mods here >>> Vice City mods by MW
Version 3 is out! Fixes: Peds and cars are way much visible due enhanced lightning when using nightvision; a little changes in script; and each set already HAS all needed files so you download just and only one file!