- If you are arrested ONCE, cops will be able to recognize you in later crimes from your police record, making you wanted if you escape later events.
- If you're wanted, cops will be able to identify you if you both face each other long enough, starting another pursuit.
- There will be a mask inside your pocket that you can put on to commit crimes and escape without being recognized, but if a cop sees you using it he will start an anonymous pursuit until you're gone.
- Needs HazardX's .net scripthook version 0.891 or later. -> http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=392325
- xLiveLess or HazardX's YASIL. -> http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=388658 (xLiveLess)
Place the files Wanted.net.dll and Wanted.ini into the scripts folder within the game directory.
Change the values inside Wanted.ini to control the mod behavior.
SecondsToBeRecognized=10 > can go from 1 to 20 seconds. Time necessary for a cop to identify you during a pursuit and thus making you wanted if you manage to escape.
SecondsToBeSpotted=5 > can go from 1 to 20 seconds. This value determines how long you and a cop have to face each other in order to let him spot you if you are wanted.
RememberWantedLevel=1 > 1 means that if you are spotted wanted, you will get the same amount of stars you had from your original pursuit, 0 means you will get just 1 star if spotted.
MinimumStars=1 > can go from 1 to 4. This is the minimum amount of stars you have to have to make a cop bother to check your police record in order do identify you.
MaskKey=M > change this value to bind another key to put on/take off your mask. Use N0, N1, etc... to refer to numpad keys and never put a space between words, in the beginning and in the end of a word (ex: 'RightShift'). Don't mind case sensitiveness. For special keys like 'delete', 'printscreen', etc... write the complete word (remember, no spaces!).