Some weapon stats have been changed.
- You can now shoot M16 while moving, just like an UZI (Could not make Claude carry M16 in one hand, though, as it required some tampering with the game's core files).
- Hit range increased. You can now hit targets with M16 at a longer distance. The M16's hit range is now only inferior to Sniper Rifle.
- Accuracy increased. M16's aiming circle has been made smaller for precise shoot.
- Damage increased. M16 will now make 1.5 times more damage. Nothing can stand in its way now (except for bulletproof cars and Rhino)
NOTE: Be careful now, though, as the enemies, who wield M16, will have the same advantages as you do.
List of missions where enemies wield M16:
- Sayonara Salvatore
- Under Surveillance
- Waka-Gashira Wipeout!
- Grand Theft Aero
- The Exchange
2. Pistol (mod designed by lol232, tested and tweaked by me).
- You can now shoot while crouching - the thing that is deemed to be impossible to do in GTA III. Claude will crouch as soon as he starts shooting. To make him exit the aiming stance, just press 'Jump' button.
- Accuracy increased. You will now shoot more accurately when wielding a pistol.
NOTE: This will have made some points of gameplay easier. The enemies wielding pistols can still shoot you but once they make their first shot and crouch, they can neither move, nor shoot you again. This will make some missions, rampages, as well as getting away from enemy gangs easier.