This mod brings VC/VCS sound effect to San Andreas - there are only main sounds at this moment because I don't have much time to hunt down every single files. But it should be enough to make SA more entertainment.
* Desert Eagle (.357)
* Chrome Shotgun
* Sniper Rifle
* VCS item pickup
* VCS weapon pickup
* VCS notification (Top-left pop-up)
* VCS police siren
* VCS fire burning
* VCS explosion sound
* VCS vehicle doors open/close sound
* VCS vehicle engine starting
Note: Some weapons share sound effect, so it's not possible to make them sound like in VCS. If anyone know how to config it, please let me know.
* Menu sound is messed up a bit (When you move cursors). At this moment I don't know how to fix it.
* TheD199434, for providing most sound file / code
* Me (RonBWL) for adding additional effects, plus VCS sound recording
Try manual installing it using SAAT.
You can download it here: SAAT GUI
First unpack the original GENRL in your SA folder, then unpack mine to a different directory. Then copy everything in my GENRL to the original GENRL directory, and save.
Bad news Ok, so it seems I'm unable to add the source files here in GTAGarage, they will simply reject it due to viruses found, no matter how careful I scan my file. If you want it, please PM me on the forum for Mediafire link, as I can't link it in the description of the mod. Thank you.