I have been making my own missions (using DYOM) for a while now, and I have taken a massive learning curve since I first started, now my missions are better then what they used to be.. but they are not perfect, I am still learning and trying different mission techniques
For some reason, the HUD does not appear at the start, so I will explain where you have to go until I can fix this.
1. Head to the building where "Just Business" takes place
2. Head to the Los Santos Racing Stadium
In this mission (mainly a test) you play as Cesar,
The mission begins with a cutscene of Cesar watching T.V where he finds out that local racing hero, Jimmy Gibbs Jr. (Cheesy to use, I know ) has been involved in a massive car crash and may never race again.
That is where you step in and head to the SARC HQ to sign up. More happens but I won't write the whole mission out.
This mission is a test. I'm trying out using actors and cutscenes alot more and if people like this mission then I will continue to make more. Feedback Welcome.
Bug Found: HUD not appearing At the start of the mission, the HUD does not display, which means that you will spend countless hours looking for the first objective.
To cut that time down drastically (until fixed) then heres the directions:
1. From your house, head right then right again and get onto the freeway near Grove St.
2. Take the first exit off the freeway and turn left.
3. The first marker is outside the "Just Business" building.
4. The second is in the car park of LS Stadium.
I hope to fix this bug soon, it seems to happen when a mission or objective is in a interior.