Natural Healing - v0.5
a .Net Health Regeneration script for GTAIV
This will heal you based on an number of various factors (see list below) that makes a combined 'morale system' based on the players wellbeing and stress levels.
NEW: The player now keels over into the injured position when on 25% health or lower, this is to offset the advantage of self healing. It will slow you down if you get in this
state, so keep yourself alive!
-How to install-
Copy the regen.cs file to your GTA4/scripts folder, as part of ScriptHookDotNet.
All downloads at http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=11645
* GTAIV version 188.8.131.52
It might work with others but they are currently untested. I ask the community to help me test on other versions if they have them.
* Mods tested with:
GrabScript v1.4 by Hazard
FirstPerson V1.22 by C06alt
Less Overtaking v0.9 FINAL by endosan
The healing factors are based on:
* if you are near death or healthy (done)
* how many wanted stars you have (done)
* if the player is protected by armour (done)
(to be completed)
* if you have eaten food
* if it is sunny or raining (slight increase in sun, better mood)
* if the player got shot at
* if the player got a kill recently
OhGod for C# language help
LMS for the GTA calls/tips
0.1 - initial test version
0.2 - code tweaks and morale system started (still W.I.P)
- Changed the way health regen is calculated, it now has a base value 1 and adds 1 point for each 50% of health the player has (so you get +3 at max health)
- 1 point added as modifier if player has more than 300 armour ("well protected")
- Interval Timer changed to 8000(8 secs), but this drops by 50% to 4sec if the player is at max health.
0.3 - added wantedlevel penalty: Penalty of 1 second x stars (6s max penalty) for being wanted.
- fixed 2 small bugs that didn't reset the wantedpenalty and armourbonus as intended.
- restructured readme to be clearer and fix typos, included some new info.
0.4 - fixed code structure to make sure that all stats are updated constantly like they were supposed to
- added injured code.
0.5 - changed wantedpenalty to a health modifier, instead of interval adjustment
- optimised code
I think San Andreas has been hacked enough that it should have a healing mod? I'm not sure though.
If it has its own script language/ scripting engine like GTA4 then it might be possible.
A new version will be ready soon