This mod is designed to make the days in GTA IV last longer. By default, each in-game minute lasts 2 real-time seconds. This mod makes the in-game minute last 4 seconds, which means an entire GTA IV day will last 01:36 real-time hours (instead of the default 48 minutes). The user can customize this length to his/her desire with a simple edit.
- GTA IV or EFLC (should work with any version)
- HazardX's .NET Scripthook:
Place the "LongerDaysMod.vb" file into the "scripts" folder in your GTA IV main directory. If you do not have a scripts folder in the GTA IV main directory you probably don't have HazardX's .Net ScriptHook. Please download it (see above).
- (Possible solution being worked on) Time doesn't advance when saving or using pay-n-spray, but the sun does, so the time displayed on clocks will not match the time of day. Reload the savegame after saving to fix this problem (Annoying, I know. As a temporary workaround to the un-syncing of the day you can use the "Real Time Duration" function found in sjaak327's Simple Native Trainer).
- Radio stations abruptly reset at midnight every night.
- In-game analog clocks jerk back and forth because the hands on the clocks continue to move at the default rate (this bug isn't too obvious).
- Weather doesn't change dynamically.