MapEditor (MEd) for GTA III, San Andreas and Vice City
Version 0.30 Beta
PLEASE READ THE README BEFORE USING THIS FILE
This application enables you to easily move and add standard IPL objects to the GTA map using drag, copy and paste.
Remember to uncheck the Read-Only attribute for your GTA files before editing.
ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR INSTALLATION BEFORE USING THIS SOFTWARE!
Always update to the latest drivers before using this tool, as the default Windows XP drivers will cause you problems.
Excellent tutorial available at
Work Perfectly, BUT... MapEditor only Loads White Texture.
If this because of my Graphics Card, tell me.
My Graphics Card is Used: ATI Radeon HD 4650
Windows Graphics Card Used: ATI Radeon HD 4650 (Engineering Sample v1.1)
Version 0,.32 released 25th April 2006 - Version v0.32
* Fixed Deleting IPL File bug
* Added Support for rotating and moving multiple objects using IPL Selection control window
* Reduced step size on IPL Selection Window
* Fixed Maximize/Minimize bug in registry
* Fixed Hiding Of The Toolbar with toolbar context menu
* Fixed Hiding of the Sidebar with the viewing menu
* Changed Behaviour of Select All/Deselect All on visible files list to check which items are manually selected
* Prevented User from pasting/copying and adding items to IPL files not marked as visible, prevents confusing behaviour
* Reduced Sensitivity of Up/Down camera control
* Added topdown view button, allows you to easily find an object, select top down, right-click on area of map and select Centre on object