MapEditor (MEd) for GTA III, San Andreas and Vice City
Version 0.30 Beta
PLEASE READ THE README BEFORE USING THIS FILE
This application enables you to easily move and add standard IPL objects to the GTA map using drag, copy and paste.
Remember to uncheck the Read-Only attribute for your GTA files before editing.
ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR INSTALLATION BEFORE USING THIS SOFTWARE!
Always update to the latest drivers before using this tool, as the default Windows XP drivers will cause you problems.
Excellent tutorial available at
commented 3 weeks ago:
why can't i access the forum link you uploaded... ?? plz help
biggest problem ever... i cant even use v0.32 it wont load the files and just crashes, so i use v0.21 and i cant even share my mods! how do i share mods i made? i tried sending the edited files but that doesn't work...
Version 0,.32 released 25th April 2006 - Version v0.32
* Fixed Deleting IPL File bug
* Added Support for rotating and moving multiple objects using IPL Selection control window
* Reduced step size on IPL Selection Window
* Fixed Maximize/Minimize bug in registry
* Fixed Hiding Of The Toolbar with toolbar context menu
* Fixed Hiding of the Sidebar with the viewing menu
* Changed Behaviour of Select All/Deselect All on visible files list to check which items are manually selected
* Prevented User from pasting/copying and adding items to IPL files not marked as visible, prevents confusing behaviour
* Reduced Sensitivity of Up/Down camera control
* Added topdown view button, allows you to easily find an object, select top down, right-click on area of map and select Centre on object