Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Discussion

Dylan_Madigan
Posted on 31 Aug 2009, 2:09pm

Group: Modders

hey yo, just wondering... i made a mod with people too, but their bodies dont dissapear evrer, and if i have too many then the game crashes. Could you please tell me how i can make it where the bodies dissapear on death? BTW i am an extreme noob at cleo scripting, i learned all i know from studying the main.scm file.

thekokss
Posted on 31 Aug 2009, 5:43pm

I'll help you: Add this line after the Ped died: 01C2: remove_references_to_actor 2@ // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian Of course you have to add the number of YOUR ped instead of the 2@. Hope it helps, greets

BAD_BOY_97
Posted on 01 Sep 2009, 8:27pm

Can you help me . im new for cloe script so can you help me with 1 script I want : In LVPD Police zombiez with chainsaws . Can you do it . And after death they respawn at aminstation room :r*: :r*: :r*:

bull.04
Posted on 03 Sep 2009, 10:40pm

Depends on how many zombies you want. Anyways, go to Gta Forums and check out my topic. I am taking requests for the moment and ending requests on September 15th. Anyways, all the best of luck learning CLEO if you want to script. Anyways I am going to be working on requests on Sunday, so requesting by Sunday I can start on the script right away. :D, Signed bull.04

darkblade456
Posted on 05 Sep 2009, 4:17am

it would be awesome if you put the zombie animation :D

mustang_glend
Posted on 05 Sep 2009, 11:17pm

awesome, the more funny part is the clown, looks like "the cursed clown" lol :lol:

woross
Posted on 22 Sep 2009, 12:55pm

Group: Members

AWSOME! 5/5! i like it... no.. i LOVE it! but cant you make it with one or two with guns?

MrBlox
Posted on 27 Sep 2009, 11:03am

WHOA Awesome mod :D You could make a Myths of SA File with Every Myths And more new Myths From yourself =D

bull.04
Posted on 27 Sep 2009, 8:53pm

that would be pretty cool. I am making every ped in sa to a zombie. It's a project I am working on. You can check out my zombie textures pack in Skins and Clothes. Thats where I am going to change all of them.

gtafanfreakx
Posted on 28 Sep 2009, 6:07pm

thats TO EASY! :zZz: :zZz:

spidermight
Posted on 07 Oct 2009, 5:23pm

hey nice mod man , wanna cookie :cookie: :cookie:

rikimaru263
Posted on 27 Oct 2009, 4:51am

can you update it with a storyline and mabe use some of my stuff. anyone can use it just credit me mabe make it into a hot key mission. all the gang zones are used to map the infected population, green = good, yellow = some humans left, red = zobies every were. you would also have to make the gang zone marker biger to cover all of san andreas. the truth come and talks to you about zomboteck and explains how the goverment was looking into a soldier that couldnt be killed, a soldier that was already dead but still could function.they found out there was a problem when one of the zombies got out and started to feed on all the living working there. once bitten they to become zombies. he than brings up this doctor. "you determan charicters names" he is the one that made the chemicel in the first place so truth gives you the location to find him. when at that place you see zobies eating and ripping peoples heads of so you fins some live people and make your own army after you check 4 or 5 places you find the dotor. a bus is at the place were you form your army. if you use any of this please include me in the read me files and give me concept or scripting manger

freakshow745
Posted on 17 Feb 2010, 9:58am

lol beat it, it was good, but too much i think, anyways grenades seemed the best way to go

KillerAndrei7
Posted on 10 Mar 2010, 6:10pm

Great mod man (I'm the author of GTA IV REAL LOADING SCREEN SONG) but I want to tell you something can you make a mod like this but when you press a button or something else it spawns you the zombies(in a single script if it's possible)thanks! :devil: :devil: :devil: :D :D :D ;) ;) ;)

KillerAndrei7
Posted on 10 Mar 2010, 6:11pm

another thing can you teach me how to make cleo scripts? :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

Charizard0992
Posted on 19 Jun 2010, 11:15am

Hey! This is a nice mod! But may I ask you one question? When I type some cheats like STINGLIKEABEE or SPEEDFREAK, it goes to the place with zombies? Please someone, tell me why? :rampage: :rampage: :rampage:

bull.04
Posted on 23 Jun 2010, 3:39pm

Well, there is no timer for the cheat, so over time, it just reads button press by button press until you finally type ZOMBIE. So the E in the cheats might accidentally trigger the event to happen.

manhthieugia95
Posted on 23 May 2011, 6:21am

Stupid tank! It doesn't even hurt the zombie

GRoWLiTHe_TR
Posted on 23 Dec 2012, 9:46pm

if you still think it is too easy try it with this mod http://hotmist.ddo.jp/cleomod/level6/index.html i dont know if gtagarage has it i downloaded it there :r*:

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit