Join
signbit
bit
nav_l nav_r
Discussion

-=ChezZ=-
Posted on 06 Aug 2005, 1:56pm

Group: Modders

Updated and improved version of the Los Santos Gang-Mod.

New Gang-Members:
=================
- 8 New Grove Street Members
- 7 New Ballas Members
- 2 New Vagos(v1 models)
- 3 New Aztecs(v1 models)

New also the addition of 'Denise' the gang-banging girl from Ganton, now shes on the street for Grove Street.

Changed many of the Ballas almost no Balla grove street clones, some fresh Balla members and some other remakes, but all different now. Most kept models have been fixed and improved.

No New Game Required for mod to take effect
Always remember to Backup the orignal SA files.

Clep-D
Posted on 19 Sep 2005, 5:53am

Group: Members

how did you add new gang members? i would like to add more if i knew how.

-=ChezZ=-
Posted on 28 Oct 2005, 9:13am

It's really easy all you need is IMG Tool for San Andreas and TXD Workshop and your set from there

Just extract the gangs or people you want to edit and add into the gangs and then replace the TGA in the TXD files and make sure the .dff's match up and your set. I use Photoshop to make my new homies but im still kinda new to photoshop but you can use people already in the game and slap a rag or some colors on them and add them into the peds.ide and the pedgrp files. but if your new it can cause some problems some models just wont work and can cause crashes which was my main problem but just get thoes tools and start f*ckin around with things and it will work but you should never need to start a new game.

Good luck always good to see new g's for San Andreas my next mod should be something totaly new with driveby's by other gangs, gang houses and house parties and a whole sh*t load of new things.

-=ChezZ=-
Posted on 29 Oct 2005, 5:29am

LS Gang-Mod v3.0 almost complete!

Gang-Mod v3.0 comes complete with several new gangsters for all Los Santos gangs, 10 grove, 10 ballas, 6 Vagos, 6 Aztecas.

Grove Street also runs in San Fierro and Las Venturas, also find Aztecas in SF also you will find Triads and Mobsters in Venturas also Ballas will be found in LV.

Also introducing the Cubans and Hatians from Vice City also certain gang members from GTA3 will be introduced, (Mobsters, Triads, Diablos and the Shoreside Jacks and Nines, and the Colombians.)

New Gang List:
Ballas and Grove Street in LV
Triads and Mobsters in LV
Varrio Las Aztecas and Grove Street in SF

No set place for the new gangs from other GTA games. Im also working on Driveby's from other gangs other than your crew. And trying to add a Crack Runner missions. Need some help with the SCM code.

This mod will be sure to impress!

Beezil
Posted on 17 Feb 2006, 8:57am

Hey ChezZ -

I have the first version of your Gang-Mod installed and I really like it but I just ran into one problem - one model for Grove Street is all black - I mean just solid black with no detail. Your mod really improves the variety of gangstas but this one model is all screwed up. I have a picture of it if you want me to send it to you ... Anyway to fix this?

-=ChezZ=-
Posted on 10 Mar 2006, 12:25pm

QUOTE (Beezil @ 02:57, Feb 17 2006)
Hey ChezZ -

I have the first version of your Gang-Mod installed and I really like it but I just ran into one problem - one model for Grove Street is all black - I mean just solid black with no detail. Your mod really improves the variety of gangstas but this one model is all screwed up. I have a picture of it if you want me to send it to you ... Anyway to fix this?

Look in Minor Tweaks for a "Hood Life" mod it has many new gang members and it doesnt have any problems on my end and no other bugs reported in it.

eXp4nD
Posted on 19 Mar 2008, 2:14pm

Hey ChezZ, amazing mod! But i hv a request, can u make diff gang members like this and make them into the Bloods and the Crips?If u dont kno who those r they r 2 big gangs in america.The bloods wear Red and the crips wear blue. Make the groves the bloods and the ballas the crips plz. I'd love to do this on my own with the txd workshop and all but i suk at it lol.Plz if u dont mind and u make a mod like tht?

Uros12
Posted on 18 Oct 2008, 11:23am

I have a problem when i load game and go out everything just stop.I installed it correctly what should i do?!

serban
Posted on 22 Dec 2008, 10:07am

haha..fam4 and BMYBAR..i made them too

HomieOG
Posted on 21 Aug 2009, 2:10pm

wow nice mod homie, but can you tell me what tool did you use to add new gangmembers without replaceing the old ones. PLS HELP :bored:

dbz_master_SA_4life
Posted on 27 Jun 2010, 11:04am

yo i rly like this mod but when i got el corona it freezes also add mroe like some beta members like from the beta ped pack and use the beta vario los aztrecas

B-Master
Posted on 29 Sep 2010, 6:19pm

I like your mod but... it replaces some other peds like CWMYHB1 (the country egg-head who wears only pants and no upper part) The models are there but they won't show up ingame. Did you overwrite some numbers? Anyway: Good mod!

1456711franco
Posted on 10 Dec 2011, 3:34am

Nice mod Brother :lol:

Jeansowaty
Posted on 19 Jan 2014, 4:27pm

Hoping for 3.0 to get released soon, love it!

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit