Discussion

Futurama_Freak1
Posted on 27 Jun 2007, 12:16pm

Group: Modders

Contents of Readme:
Futu's Stunt Place

Modeled by: Futurama_Freak1
Prelighting and Model put in game by: TripleAs

Just copy the model and data folders into your San Andreas directory and remember to backup all the files you replace

This Stunt Place is located in the air above the highway at Los Santos Hills a map is in this zip showing where it is, you can get there with a hydra
or via Admin Console's flying thing, just use car spawn cheats or
a car spawning trainer to get moving, includes a School and a small Park with some quarter pipes and ramps,
incase you lose some health from falling i have placed several Sprunk & Candy Machines around.

By installing this mod i do not take any responsibility if your computer explodes or the game crashes, I have tested it hundreds of times it WORKS
if this mod somehow does not work for you, you are just installing it wrong.

Have fun, =D

Rimsiakas
Posted on 12 Jul 2007, 2:19pm

Looks like THPS2 stunt level. But that piano keyboard thing reminds me one of THP8 gameplay footages. You used one of those, right?

Futurama_Freak1
Posted on 21 Jul 2007, 3:03am

Its a Thp8 level.

Rimsiakas
Posted on 25 Jul 2007, 8:56pm

Oh I should downlaod it then. It would be cool if you made more of them.

manofGTA
Posted on 25 Nov 2007, 3:09am

Group: Members

If you can, can you make a model of a school bus? or a retexture?be awesome if ya did. regards, ManofGTA

Visual Confusion Graphics
Posted on 24 Apr 2008, 9:52pm

how u made ur player sit?;/

Canadarocker
Posted on 17 Aug 2008, 12:07am

QUOTE (Visual Confusion Graphics @ 21:52, Apr 24 2008)
how u made ur player sit?;/

Its a CELO mod and I love that shirt:D

nickenator
Posted on 30 Aug 2008, 9:29pm

[color=null][color=Green][size=14]Dude you stole this idea from tony hawks project 8 the creators of tony hawk games could sew you for taking their idea. Have fun in court!!!!!![b][/b]:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Futurama_Freak1
Posted on 10 Oct 2008, 2:24am

No they couldn't, because I modeled it myself, I didn't convert it from their game.
and I'm also not selling it, if I was then I'd be in double trouble!

andy_rock
Posted on 12 Dec 2008, 9:54am

how do you stay down in the photos?:D

jdmatt
Posted on 16 Aug 2009, 4:28am

wtf thats from tony hawks project 8

eepc007
Posted on 11 Sep 2009, 11:41pm

NO SCREENS NO DOWNLOADS