Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Discussion

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 27 Jul 2013, 5:07am

Group: Modders

Man you've got a great vocabulary, it was fun reading the description :p . Anyways, I'll be waiting for the mod, though I know what kind of work you've put on this thing.

ESForces
Posted on 29 Aug 2013, 11:00pm

Hey guys, it and happening now almost a mix, I uploaded the image and files to download, but I still get the message "Waiting for approval", :/how long to wait for everything to be in? Cheers :D[b]

Limit66
Posted on 10 Sep 2013, 2:05pm

Group: Members

I'm waiting for your mod :) And reading your description (you know, with full bleep and stuff), I really like you :D

Posted on 04 Oct 2013, 4:14pm

Who is the asshole that rate this one 1 star :furious: .It should be 5 :cookie: :catloaf:

Posted on 06 Oct 2013, 12:55pm

@down sure i will do it into 1 star too ...

Posted on 12 Nov 2013, 10:57am

QUOTE (ESForces)
ESForces commented 2 months ago: Hey guys, it and happening now almost a mix, I uploaded the image and files to download, but I still get the message "Waiting for approval", :/how long to wait for everything to be in? Cheers :D
Bro. I think you have made some mistake while uploading.DO NOT include screenshots within the mod file.The file should be a .rar file using WinRAR software.If your .rar file include the screenshots it will never be approved.SO check again , remove screenshots from mod file and reupload.Also read the rules about auploading mods.It DOES NOT take so long to get approval.My mods get approved within maximum 7 days.If more than that definitely somethings not right so reupload or give someother modder to reupload in your name only.Thanks.Happy modding. :r*:

ESForces
Posted on 25 Aug 2014, 10:01pm

Thank you very much for your positive feedback friends, now I'm working on the update, which will come with new and improved effects, greetings :D :r*:

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit