Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Discussion

Rizqan7
Posted on 27 Apr 2013, 4:49pm

Group: BUSTED!

sh*t! My Grenade Has Been Empty!, Okay As Supplementary, I Will Telling You About The Kids Rating Mod By MC VIC. In The Description, He Says In Inside Sex Shop Bad Stuff Has Been Removed, But, He Lie!, The Bad Stuff In Inside Sex Shop still Exist, I Know It Since I Open The Txd Using TXD Workshop, And, I Look At The Bad Stuff, First, There Are The Girls With Hair Blue, And Second Are The Girls With Yellow Hair, The Girls With Hair Blue Is, No no no, I can't Explain It, Its Too Dirty, But, Okay, I Hope You Don't be shocked, The Girls With Hair Blue Is Her Handle Breast Nearly Sighted!, Don't Be Shocked, Second, The Girls With Yellow Hair Have her Chipped very sighted, Okay, There Are Many Mod stealer Like Abdhi6798, He Steal Air Traffic Pro, So Watch Out With He! Thanks For Reading This. I Just Beginner Modder, Not Professional Modder Like You All, But , I Always Respect You All Except This : 1. Abdhi6798 For Stealing Air Traffic Pro Mod 2. MC VIC For Lie About Kids Rating Mod We Hope The Admin Will Quickly Approve Our Mods! Amin...

Rizqan7
Posted on 28 Apr 2013, 4:28am

After A Long Wait Mods To Approve, Me And GTA_SA_GURU_ZIM Was Tired Waiting Mods To Approve, So, I'd like Share A Good News About Enb. A While ago, I Test Enb In My Favourite Games Beside GTA San Andreas, That Is Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight, And It Works! But, If You Turn On The Water and Reflection, It Will Make Your CNC4 Have Great Lagging, So, You Can Only Turn On Bloom Effect And Occlussion. I'm Not Sure If You Turn On The Motion Blur Effect and Shadows, I Think It Would Crash The Game...

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 28 Apr 2013, 3:19pm

Group: Modders

QUOTE (jordanator88 @ 15:16, Yesterday)
So it basically just blurs my game
No, man. This mod does WAY MORE changes to your game than you noticed. You might have understood what kind of improvement your game gets if you played GTA SA more frequently. But, since I don't know how much you play the game, I'll just request you to read the description. And, if you haven't downloaded the mod and posted this comment after seeing the screenshots, then go and confront the admins; because there are 16 More Pictures Uploaded with this mod, and since the files aren't approved yet, you can't really understand what this mod does. Hope it Helps.

ghpranav
Posted on 30 Apr 2013, 1:41pm

@GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM, you can use same method of leaking screenshots for uploaded mods also, I tried myself in my mod 'GTA IV Cursor in GTA SA' and it worked perfectly, so plz share your mod with us we can't wait anymore!

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 30 Apr 2013, 2:49pm

Hey Guys, I've got a hot piece of news for you. Even though the files of v2 aren't approved yet, I am working on v3 and I have succeeded to bring the GTA 5 Morning Environment Colours to GTA SA. I will completely edit the files to make it as close to GTA 5 as possible. You can See The progress in the screenshot below:- The Comparison

Zieking
Posted on 30 Apr 2013, 5:06pm

Group: Members

Dude your mod is cool love it

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 01 May 2013, 9:24am

:cool: The files of v2, haven't been uploaded, so you practically didn't see anything!

Rizqan7
Posted on 02 May 2013, 7:26am

Awesome Screenshot! 5/5 I Will Stay Calm Wait It! Although It Have Long Time Wait... :lol:

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 02 May 2013, 2:12pm

It's good that you like my previous screenshot. Because of that, you've influennced me to post Another screenshot of V3. Thats why I've leaked one more screenshot of V3 which I took a five minutes ago. This one is really liked by me, because this actually makes the game more... "alive". To see what was never introduced in GTA SA before, check out the screenshot below! Hybrid Graphics

Rizqan7
Posted on 02 May 2013, 4:30pm

Awesome! :r*: But, I Must Wait It To Uploaded And Approved :(

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 03 May 2013, 11:11am

V2 HAS BEEN UPLOADED TO MEDIAFIRE! CHECK THE DESCRIPTION FOR THE LINK!!

Rizqan7
Posted on 03 May 2013, 2:13pm

Hooray! Now I Can Download Your Awesome Mods After Hundreds Hour, Thanks Uploading To Mediafire, Heres 5 Cookies For You! :cookie: :cookie:

Rizqan7
Posted on 03 May 2013, 2:18pm

Damn! The Cookies Stolen By Abdhi6798! :nervous:

Rizqan7
Posted on 03 May 2013, 2:26pm

BTW! I Has Checked Out Your Screenshot Inside New Graphic Enhancement V2.rar! Awesome! You Also Use Mod Fantasy Hill Race And I Just Ask About Submarine Mod In Screenshot, Where You Got It? I Want It... :sigh:

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 04 May 2013, 2:30pm

Riqzan, The submarine mod was created by Switch Designs. You can find it using google.

Rizqan7
Posted on 05 May 2013, 1:10am

Sorry I'm Too Fussy :dontgetit:

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 05 May 2013, 9:39am

Hey guys, I've got one more photo of the Morning Graphics. It's A Panoramic Photo, and it shows that you will be able to see the WHOLE STATE OF SAN ANDREAS from one point in v3.Check out the screenshot here:- Panoramic Photo And  QUOTE (Rizqan7 @ 01:10, Today)
Sorry I'm Too Fussy :dontgetit:
It's OK, man. I hope you found the mod.

balia
Posted on 06 May 2013, 10:03am

very lag for intel GMA 4500M :( :( :(

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 06 May 2013, 3:49pm

balia, This mod isn't supposed to lag your game. You can try to avoid using mods (HD Car Mods, or mods like SRT3 or ENB) that slows down your game. Still If that doesn't work, I l=will upload a version of the upcoming v3 that will have lower draw distance, so that your game doesn't lag. :cool:

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 06 May 2013, 3:56pm

Guys, I have more screenshots for you. This time, I'm literally competing GTA 5! There are two screenshots for you. One shows a "Morning" screenshot, which looks a bit different from GTA 5, but this is probably a bit more realistic... The Morning Screenshot. And also check out my progress of copying the GTA 5 Evening. Both the Sky and Ground colours of my mod looks very much like GTA 5. Now its up to you guys to decide what this looks like, so, check out my attempt in this Evening Screenshot

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 21

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit