Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Discussion

Posted on 10 Dec 2013, 10:47am

Group: Modders

This mod is bullsh*t... straight bullsh*t homie.I mean I was a fan up to v3 but when I found better timecyc mods at gtainside i realized this mod is redundant.The very idea of using Motion blur advance to warp colour by inroducing the maximum blur possible not only looks trashy but it makes the game so fuzzy and blurred it will make guys like me puke... TO ALL THOSE POOR SOULS LOOKING FOR MOD THAT WILL MAKE YOUR GAME BETTER ILLUMINATED DOWNLOAD THE SAN ANDREAS SKY RECOLUTION MOD V2.Download link http://www.gtainside.com/en/download.php?do=comments&cat=124&id=54933 .Forget this NEW GRaphics enhancement it is blurry sh*t and for that matter forget gtagarage at all.This site is breathing its last.I know it hurts... I am member since 2007 and i gotta say... gtainside has the all the good stuff.--THE TRuth P.S. the creator of sky revolution mod and this mod are friends that's why he praises this mod but it is still sh*tty.

Blackheart69
Posted on 29 Dec 2013, 11:23am

Where is the mod man??Its way past Christmas dude... :furious:

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 31 Dec 2013, 11:16am

QUOTE (member since 2007)
This mod is bullsh*t... straight bullsh*t homie.I mean I was a fan up to v3 but when I found better timecyc mods at gtainside i realized this mod is redundant.The very idea of using Motion blur advance to warp colour by inroducing the maximum blur possible not only looks trashy but it makes the game so fuzzy and blurred it will make guys like me puke... TO ALL THOSE POOR SOULS LOOKING FOR MOD THAT WILL MAKE YOUR GAME BETTER ILLUMINATED DOWNLOAD THE SAN ANDREAS SKY RECOLUTION MOD V2.Download link http://www.gtainside.com/en/download.php?do=comments&cat=124&id=54933 .Forget this NEW GRaphics enhancement it is blurry sh*t and for that matter forget gtagarage at all.This site is breathing its last.I know it hurts... I am member since 2007 and i gotta say... gtainside has the all the good stuff.--THE TRuth P.S. the creator of sky revolution mod and this mod are friends that's why he praises this mod but it is still sh*tty.
Thanks dude. I guess you're right. They all are my friends, and thats why they still praise this sh*t. Everyone, I request all of you take care of your own business, and leave this mod alone. Thanks for all your support, but I don't think you will benefit if you keep on wasting any more time on this page. Please go on and download SA Sky Revolution V2 (that's a great mod). P.S. I'm not going to say one more damn thing here until I upload something that'll make you guys think again. But I can't say if that day will ever come...

Rizqan
Posted on 07 Jan 2014, 6:14am

(Rizqan7) Thanks man for downloading my mods called San Andreas Sky Revolution V2 but please don't forget the NGE, because without it, I can't make that amazing timecyc, thank you so much, GTA_SA_GURU_ZIM, your mod's always great and I'm really appreciate with your mod :)

Rizqan
Posted on 07 Jan 2014, 6:17am

I'm really sad heard NGE V4 is canceled, hope NGE V3 still downloaded, don't surender GTA_SA_GURU_ZIM! You can make some another mods! Keep up modding GTA SA! Don't give up! I'm always supporting you! :r*:

malengks
Posted on 07 Jan 2014, 10:36am

Group: Members

ey man this is malengks, please continue the v4 of this mod adding my suggestions to you coz v3 isn't that perfect for me, don't mind that person coz he is a hater. every person of well known person does have a hater so dont mind his negative comment please do continue this project coz it's great for me and some modder's out there.

Takahiro855
Posted on 19 Jan 2014, 5:15am

how come you mind that 1 idiot hater who just made a wall of text on all of his Bitching about your mod. while there are lot of download counts and praising comments you received on this mod. Come on, your mod is way too cool don't mind that random punk whom raged when he found something better for himself just let him be and continue on your v4 of this mod there are loads of gta sa gamers expecting more release from your awesome timecyc mod :) judging from your downloads, i guess more people will keep looking in this mod and give it a try and it may be better for you to continue on this mod rather than abandoning it trying to cheer your up man,

gtaloconbest98
Posted on 29 Jan 2014, 7:57am

This is how life was supposed to be...

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 31 Jan 2014, 6:57pm

.Rizqan.malengks.Takahiro855.gtaloconbest98.Other Supporters. This version is Dedicated to you guys. I have just started working again on the mod some time ago, and also uploaded the first screenshot of my progress, showing one of the five different timecyc sets of the upcoming mod. There will be some major changes in this version. This version will be created completely from scratch, using the PSP timecyc as the base. There will be a new system of changing colours during the days and nights. Every single set of timecyc (Foggy, Sandstorm, etc) will be edited. Most importantly, There will be NO MORE damn BLUR! Thats right; I found a way to balance colours, and we don't need any blur to tone down colours anymore! [i]But you have to remember one thing. I will be creating this mod completely from scratch, and its gonna be VERY complicated to make, and I also have to manage time from my studies. That is why it can take quite a lot of time to finish and release the mod. So Please hold your patience, and if it would take too much time later, I might even release a BETA version in the future, depending on the situation. Thank You guys for supporting me and my mod -- I've learnt a lot from all you guys. I'll be updation the Description and news soon. :cool:

malengks
Posted on 01 Feb 2014, 1:03am

it's a good start bro. hope this one will be better than v3 and the lighting :)

malengks
Posted on 02 Feb 2014, 9:56am

hope we will see more updates and previews :)) nice to hear that this mod will no longer use blur coz i think it adds lag to the game.

Rizqan
Posted on 02 Feb 2014, 6:57pm

Awesome! hopefully your mod success and more many downloads! :^: Amazing job, GTA_GURU :cool: :r*:

malengks
Posted on 09 Feb 2014, 10:32am

bro i need fix for something like this coz my car color should look like this even on daylight but when the daylight comes it wasn't http://imageshack.com/a/img839/6329/5lzw.jpg it looks like this http://imageshack.com/a/img713/8985/c5tg.jpg

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 10 Feb 2014, 9:16am

Is that pic about what it's supposed to look like, or what it looks like now??

malengks
Posted on 10 Feb 2014, 11:41am

its what it is now. i mean my car color should be black even on daylight like the photo when in night but it is not when you see the photo on daylight.

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 10 Feb 2014, 3:53pm

Well if youre talking about shadows, i guess the shadows of v3 was not strong enough to notice (v3 is a way old version). But if its a new problem, then try to post some older pics of you using v3 (pics of other cars/things are recommended).

malengks
Posted on 10 Feb 2014, 11:42pm

i am talking about the color of the car. the original color of the car is BLACK but it is not black when daylight comes bro.

theperfectone
Posted on 13 Feb 2014, 9:18am

i installed ur mod and everything look very bright! :barf: :barf: i think it relate to 5 timecyc as you said in the description. What is it?. Can you tell me the way to change it? :dontgetit: :dontgetit: :dontgetit:

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 13 Feb 2014, 2:47pm

@theperfectone:- Its seems that your game isn't being able to read the .ASI files. This problem was faced by a lot of others, so in the next version i will be not using ASI files, so that will work for you. Right now, I can only advise you to use some other timecyc mod. :/

MyTWhale
Posted on 14 Feb 2014, 10:54am

Dude... I don't know you but you need some medical help.I mean look at the screenshots... THEY ARE NOT EVEN MUCH DIFFERENT THAN DEFAULT.Bro either you have a lot of free time or you are seriously devoid of social skills and probably have a dysfunctional family.I feel sorry for you bro... But this mod doesn't improve(nor does it change) San Andreas.Go find a real thing to do with you free time or even better try earning some money(small jobs or mowing lawns and sh*t coz I know you in school) so that you can buy a better PC or console or whatever your favorite platform is and start playing some other games, you know those made by professionals.San Andreas is a ten year old game but dude its not good enough for the amount of time and effort you are putting into it.Its time to move ON.Look forward .Dont forget the past but don't get stuck to it coz this kind of things becomes the bedrock of lives and before you know it you're 40 and still sitting in your mom's basement making mods for games that nobody gives a sh*t about.I want you to solve all your problems by getting rich.Go shake a leg , earn some money, but a Ferrari, nail some model ass, and most importantly do what you love the most... GAMING. :r*:

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit