Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Discussion

MW_29
Posted on 22 Aug 2012, 5:40pm

Group: Modders

So, wait a minute you given name "... model files... " but in description you mention generally texture modifications, so naturally it is related to .txd files if so, models are .dff's and there is a significant difference between model and a texture ;) ... so models or textures?

Haseebback
Posted on 23 Aug 2012, 6:47pm

You clearly telling lie i know you always says my pc is damaged or lcd is broken blah blah !! I know who are you you are zainfunclub123 and you always online from mobile you are just lier and you don't know to be good friends you cheater and hi MW_29 whats up dude don't msg him he is zainfunclub123:-C lier

GTAmodder12345
Posted on 24 Aug 2012, 9:26am

Group: BUSTED!

o what you think. You think i am zainfunclub123. But you are wrong my friend. Yoou think i am lying then i am not lying . My pc screen i really damaged. And stop blamming me. And why are you telling to mw 26 that he never message me again. If anyone want to message me then he can. And if he dont want to message me then he do as he have thought. Who are you. I know i am not zainfunclub123. But i know who are you. You are haseeb haider. Because you have names your pofile haseebback.

GTAmodder12345
Posted on 24 Aug 2012, 9:28am

and my friend mw 26. I have mentioned Some sa model file. Means files from models folder.

Haseebback
Posted on 24 Aug 2012, 1:06pm

Yea I'm haseeb haider and i contact an admin for making the account lol and i know you are zainfunclub123 lol we aren lol hehe stupid

MW_29
Posted on 24 Aug 2012, 11:01pm

Haseeb vs. Zfc123... Frankly both of you guys were not once, but at least TWICE banned for your attempts to do modding but in wrong way, and now you are flaming on each other to increase your 'respect' in moderatior's eyes, huh? GTAmodder12345 it was clear from start that you are noone else than zainfunclub123, i was just baiting you to admit or confirm it in some way, and you did by writing the same way as on zainfunclub123 account. I don't have words for you newbies... it seems moderator guy also lost his patience (that would explain why your accounts are not banned yet) and i don't want to live on this planet anymore...

Haseebback
Posted on 25 Aug 2012, 7:56am

MW_29 do you know my last account geogeo was banned i got banned unfairly bud i say nothing then i make my account haseebback and contact the admin Waddy for 1 chance he give chance i didn't says it for respect you i have good contact with lots of gtaforums/garage moderator/members lots of them are my best friends yea and i say sorry ok now i have good friends and thanks or else I'd say nothing thanks :) have a nice day

Togrul
Posted on 25 Aug 2012, 10:05am

It's not true to steal other people's work. Like Hasseb stole lots of files. And this mod is just crap, everyone have zmodeler, and it takes seconds to convert files. Just, you two are doing modding in wrong way, so lying does make no sence. Just learn modding yourself and try to not steal. Oh, and converting SA files does never fit vice city, you just need lots of work as prelighting and so on, to fit. Learn modding newb.

GTAmodder12345
Posted on 25 Aug 2012, 10:55am

you are right togrul this is a very simple mod. Everyone can do this. But my friend i have upload this mod for guests. I know all the modders here know verywell about modding. But this mod is only for guests who dont know modding.

GTAmodder12345
Posted on 25 Aug 2012, 11:06am

hey you haseeb who r u. Why r you saying all this. I have lost all my accounts on gtagarage because of u. you have told me to bad about mw 26 , the great , ken rosengen etc. you was the one who told me to say all the things. And my friends i want to start my new life here. And i know why haseeb was saying all that about you guys. And now i want to start my life as a modder. So please guys i am sorry about all that i have said to u. Only haseeb have said to say all the bad about u. And he banned my account and said that you guys have ban me he is a lier. He iis cheater and he is here because he is planning to ban my account again by you guys hands. But i dont want to start any fight here. And i dont want to loss my account from here. And i dont want to fall from moderator's eyes. So guys please live with peace. And haseeb i have said all because i am tired by hearing moderators talks. So now please please dont say any other word that hurt me. I am forgiving you an you also forgive me. And my friends sorry if i said any bad thing about you guys. Sorry for my bad english because i am really in tention.

Haseebback
Posted on 25 Aug 2012, 2:59pm

Wait I'm showing all of my facebook messages here wait a day then everyone can trust me wait lol lier+cheater i don't know you are muslim and telling you you have proved that you are nothing then a loser wait guys I'm showing ur every msg here stop f*cking telling lie :-/

Haseebback
Posted on 25 Aug 2012, 3:03pm

And to you togrol who told that.that i stole lots of file who says that i don't know why guy think so prank give a answer and with haseeb haider and geogeo account I swear i didn't stole any mods i swear

GTAmodder12345
Posted on 25 Aug 2012, 4:20pm

dont try to become oversmart haseeb. I know you will erase all ur msg and show that you r 100 percent good. But you r 0 percent . you think people you are here are mad... Please dont try to become good . We all know who you r... U r just a lier and cheater

Haseebback
Posted on 25 Aug 2012, 6:57pm

I'm not fool like you I'll show the messages your are muslim zunair and see your lying stop lying man lying give nothing then losing so be good and please stop lying i swear Ur lying do you have any prove to proof that I tell you that mw 29 great etc banned you stop it man be a man :) if you are real muslim then you will tell the truth here I'm waiting for an answer :-|

GTAmodder12345
Posted on 26 Aug 2012, 4:18am

when my first account zainfunclub123 was benned . And the reason was PMB haseeb haider. Then i message you that you have benned me then said you are also banned . And when i was trying to know the name of the guy who have banned both of us you said that is a promise. But after sometime you just said that the guy who have baned me is the great. Remeber okay. And dont try to become good. I am not a lier.

Haseebback
Posted on 26 Aug 2012, 5:56pm

I told you the name of that guy start frm G which mean G not the great if ur are not remebering then I'll the message man

The Great
Posted on 27 Aug 2012, 5:11am

Hey Zain don't fight ok be specific guy and polite ok. You don't know in this website there are many rude people but i see Haseeb didn't stole any mods i checked his account that is Haseebthesuperstar, Haseebthestar, Haseeb Haider, Geogeo and Haseebback ok retard my hacking system can hack you over ok stupid.

Haseebback
Posted on 27 Aug 2012, 1:15pm

Thanks for ur support bro i know there are lot of people then know me thanks :)

The Great
Posted on 28 Aug 2012, 7:16am

It's ok bro its my job to finish him

farisguetta
Posted on 02 Oct 2012, 2:10pm

:D great mod :D

Pages: 1 2

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit