Posted on 17 Sep 2006, 1:35pm

Group: Modders

My 3rd GTA SA Player Model:)
Play as Clark Kent (Default)
Classic Superman or Superman Returns
Added 2 new loading screens.
Plus New Superman Tags.

Based off of Super CJ MOD Script.

Superman can fly, run very fast, swim fast, and has super strength!!

Hope you like this mod!!

VC1976JLN
Posted on 18 Sep 2006, 4:21am

Let me know if you liked this mod!!
If you liked it Post it!
If you didn't like it Post it!

**author's note**
The SCJ coding script that makes superman fly, run fast, swim fast and his otther super powers, was written by: [email protected]/[email protected]

The Cape I used for this MOD was originally done by: [email protected], I only made minor adjustments.

The Original Coding was part of the "SuperCj MOD" written by:[email protected]

:colgate:

spidey_rishi
Posted on 05 Oct 2006, 1:06pm

Group: Members

hey ur mod is class .. but i hav a probs.. i m not able 2 fly cj as superman n whn i place da flying ability files (main.scm and script) my game crashes.. so i m not able 2 fly nor do my supercj hav n e super strength.. cn u plzz help:r*::(

pointzero9x
Posted on 20 Jan 2007, 8:10pm

I installed all of the "clark kent files" and "shared files", as well as the "superman returns files". Everything seemed to be working fine, but when i tried to change clark to be without the hat i had a problem. when i switched to the "afro" at the barbers the hair was correct but the face was the CJ face and not the kent face.
If this isn't a flaw within the files then please advise to what may be wrong.

BigRedKane
Posted on 15 Mar 2007, 6:10pm

[color=]
Great mod. For the most part it works.
However I also had problems with the Clark Kent head in the barbers, but I might be able to fix that myself with some txd editing.
What I can't fix is the Superman sets himself on fire script and the explosion script...I would prefer it if they weren't there as they interfere with recruiting gang members (something I, and I'm sure a lot of GTA fans, enjoy doing). So if you, or someone else could upload a revised script with those two powers removed I'd greatly appreciate it. It'd also be nice if Superman could use his weapons that he's carrying while flying, but I don't expect that as that'll probably take a miracle..lol.
Once again, great mod...thanks to all involved.

PS. might be an idea to include a 100% complete save file (optional) for those who really don't want to start again. For anyone who doesn't know - if you try and play the game with this mod with a previous save file IT WILL CRASH. This is due to a conflict between the save file and the new script files (ie. main.scm), in short you MUST start a new game or have a game save with the mod already on it. It is, however, fun playing through the story as Superman...gives it a new angle...heh.

Sorry for long comment/post. :ph34r:

Dark_Devil
Posted on 25 Apr 2007, 12:19pm

How is used super speed? :D

Nuubari
Posted on 12 May 2007, 12:07pm

When im at loading screen, it loads normally to half and then it stays there and wont go anymore.:( Help needed!:/

Eiji
Posted on 14 May 2007, 6:06am

ah..... yeah.... I added the stuff(like the instructions said) and now when I click the SA.exe it crashes on me.... Any explanations?

Eiji
Posted on 18 May 2007, 4:59am

ah... Nevermind... fixxed... But, after I get the cape. I change back to normal and then go back to superman, The cape is gone... How do I fix that??? SHouldn't it automatically appear with the suit? Thnks

vivalossantos
Posted on 29 May 2007, 4:24pm

it happened to me too, but i just uninstalled it n installed it again. n then i started workin again!:D if it doesn't work, just read the manual very carefully first

ItalianTony
Posted on 03 Jun 2007, 2:28am

How do you install this into the game? I read explanations but its all a different language to me, can you please help me?

faerhn
Posted on 20 Jun 2007, 1:55am

Niiice mod, its good to fly man XD, congratulations. Im experiencing sum problems though. The powers functions well but the skins dont, instead Kent I have CJ, instead Superman i have that leather freakshow/masoquist suit =/. Also I couldnt install the super strenght mod, I tried to follow the instructions but the game just doesnt open, help please thanks.

Skynet88
Posted on 25 Jul 2007, 5:17pm

hi pls how i use super sprint pls pls pls pls

GTAplayervo2
Posted on 06 Aug 2007, 2:42pm

i'm really new to this stuff and i don't know what to do would someone please tell my how to use it???

amosgoh98
Posted on 25 Aug 2007, 7:22pm

THE LOST AFRO I USED WIN RAR CANNOT EHH >.<

amosgoh98
Posted on 25 Aug 2007, 7:23pm

THE LOST AFRO I USED WIN RAR CANNOT EHH >.<

gamiountaiOIBAZELOI
Posted on 02 Feb 2008, 7:11am

i have a prob. instead of clark kent i have cj and instead of superman i have a freak in a black suit.....i have purchased the africa pendant and i have install with the img tool the files(correctly i hope) can anybody help me???????????

gamiountaiOIBAZELOI
Posted on 03 Feb 2008, 5:15pm

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME HOW TO USE THE IMG TOOL?

mk3r
Posted on 22 Mar 2008, 9:20pm

I hate this mod, because I have to start new game

mk3r
Posted on 22 Mar 2008, 9:23pm

That mod doesn't work my 100% save, annoying bulls**t!

Pages: 1 2 3 4

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit