Posted on 16 May 2006, 9:02pm

Group: Members

Can the building be entered?

Natra
Posted on 18 May 2006, 6:54pm

Group: Modders

QUOTE (calendron @ 15:02, May 16 2006)
Can the building be entered?

No, but there's nothing in that building so there's no point of being able to enter it. I could pull the building up and make custom walls and leave an open. But I would have to make a custom interrior also which will take a lot of time. So don't expect that very soon.

Natra
Posted on 19 May 2006, 3:08pm

I'm sorry to see some people do not like my mod. Please let me know what you do not like and I'll try to improve it. I'm aware of draw distance problems, but I'm still trying to find a sollution.

realmasterrik
Posted on 23 May 2006, 2:52pm

QUOTE (Natra @ 09:08, May 19 2006)
I'm sorry to see some people do not like my mod. Please let me know what you do not like and I'll try to improve it. I'm aware of draw distance problems, but I'm still trying to find a sollution.

Many building mods or mods like this one have a problem with the draw distance. So your not the only one. Keep up the good work!:D

GTAViceVIP
Posted on 25 May 2006, 8:57pm

Very good mod man, really cool that the cutscene takes place at that building.:D

Natra
Posted on 31 May 2006, 7:51pm

Thanks, right now I'm bored of modding right now. I don't know when I will continue this mod, do not expect too much. I've tested it on an entire playthrough and I have not encountered problems.

DJDJ
Posted on 21 Aug 2006, 6:21pm

a suggestion. enterable building - caouldnt you just make a marker to enter say Area 69? little bit of imagination - or a police building?

<rates gd>

Natra
Posted on 06 Sep 2006, 1:23pm

QUOTE (DJDJ @ 12:21, Aug 21 2006)
a suggestion. enterable building - caouldnt you just make a marker to enter say Area 69? little bit of imagination - or a police building?

<rates gd>

Thats a good idea, unfortunately I don't really have the time for this anymore:( You may do it youself if you can. I changed the copyright stuff.

GTAPlayer-X93
Posted on 20 Jan 2007, 9:38am

This is really a good job and very interesting. But please work on it, it can become a much better one. My thoughs about it:

-Looking very nice but some building are looking stange for a "airbase". Please add building like military buildings, if you can.
-Please add SAM Sites. Well, i dont think this is possible but if you do it, this mod will be very cool.
-You can add some M4s, armors and heatseekers to this base with using Hex Editor or Code Creator.
-Put some helicopters to top of buildings with code creator or hex editor (i mean hunters and cargobobs.)

That is all i ca say for now, you dont need to to these but if you do, its very good for your mod. Maybe i wrote things impossible for you, sorry, i dont know your experince about map making.

Natra
Posted on 21 Feb 2007, 6:42am

QUOTE (GTAPlayer-X93 @ 03:38, Jan 20 2007)
This is really a good job and very interesting. But please work on it, it can become a much better one. My thoughs about it:

-Looking very nice but some building are looking stange for a "airbase". Please add building like military buildings, if you can.
-Please add SAM Sites. Well, i dont think this is possible but if you do it, this mod will be very cool.
-You can add some M4s, armors and heatseekers to this base with using Hex Editor or Code Creator.
-Put some helicopters to top of buildings with code creator or hex editor (i mean hunters and cargobobs.)

That is all i ca say for now, you dont need to to these but if you do, its very good for your mod. Maybe i wrote things impossible for you, sorry, i dont know your experince about map making.

Unfortunately I don't have any time at the moment:( But everyone is allowed to use this mod and expand it. As long you put me on the credits list then I'm happy:)

Slipknot-maggot
Posted on 28 Jun 2007, 3:20am

Hey man i just got some favors for you. this will barely take up to minutes for you to do, k i like the mod,
but i want you to cut out 2 things to make it more like and army air base,
Cut out that drawing of a ped from gta3 on front of the hanger Plz,
and also cut out the big golden gate bridge mural at the side, Bud that shoulnt take long and i hope you could try to do it:) Thanks foreva man:D

Slipknot-maggot
Posted on 28 Jun 2007, 3:23am

and if you dont have any time on ur hands. could you tell me how to make a mod or re create it liek urs, i just wanna cut out those two parts, bother to tell me how or can you do it?:)

sci4me
Posted on 05 Mar 2010, 1:57am

AWSOME, The best mod i evr seen! :D :) :cool: :D

blurry corp
Posted on 10 Jul 2010, 9:04am

I can't use it ? When I copy the files into country folder, my gta sa is crash Sorry I'm a beginner so, my english is bad :D

Abaft6
Posted on 13 Aug 2010, 11:04pm

Very nice, the airport runway looks nice, i wish you would finish up the other side but have some cookies anyway :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

davidsparky
Posted on 12 Sep 2010, 10:41am

Will the sam site shoot at me when i pilot a plane? :santa: :r*: :r*: :r*: if it doesn't have a cookie :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

davidsparky
Posted on 12 Sep 2010, 10:42am

please add some friends to recruit too...

crazy_train
Posted on 29 Sep 2010, 8:21am

Aww :| you need to start a new game to play it. Nightmare! I'll just use another verdant meadows mod. Shame, 4*s all the same though!

AXWEDBAF
Posted on 28 Dec 2010, 2:45am

the SAMS do not work (for me) :angry: please fix?

Pages: 1 2

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit