You mean press the TAB button or? Nice :D

ya_4
Posted on 01 Mar 2011, 11:48am

Group: Modders

yes just press tap ;)

mcneal15
Posted on 01 Mar 2011, 11:56am

DoEs the cAR SHow In rADar WhEN YOu sAvE iT? Is iT stiLl MOdDEd ANd THe dAMaGe Is STILL ThERE? likE iN GTa IV?

ya_4
Posted on 01 Mar 2011, 12:23pm

DoEs the cAR SHow In rADar WhEN YOu sAvE iT? :No Is iT stiLl MOdDEd ANd THe dAMaGe Is STILL ThERE? : i dont know but ... : i parked a lot of car , i don't see any problem in my game ... : if any thing happened , just the save game will crash .so don't worry ;) . likE iN GTa IV? :No :/. note: this is the V1.0 the v2.0 will be better

angeloelibz24
Posted on 01 Mar 2011, 6:16pm

I've made something like this way back. REALLY useful especially when you've just pimped your ride, and/or you hate stealing cars all the time, and/or you find it annoying that the game always decide to get rid of the car you've been using for almost an hour in playing the game and strand you in the middle of nowhere far away from roads you can steal cars from.

mcneal15
Posted on 02 Mar 2011, 10:55am

omg m THe fiRST DOWNLOaDER!! :bbq:

vallenttynno
Posted on 02 Mar 2011, 12:13pm

Group: Members

ThX man, it's a cool mode, work's really well!

AB0333
Posted on 03 Mar 2011, 5:33pm

Group: BUSTED!

Very handy. :cookie: :cookie:

methodunderg
Posted on 03 Mar 2011, 9:57pm

This doesn't work for me ... I've tried multiple times, and with both versions of it. I'm guessing 'TAP' means 'TAB' and when I press that; nothing happens. Not even the lines from the GXT appear anywhere either. If I type in 'PARK' then the game crashes as soon as I press the 'k'. I even deleted all my other CLEO's to test it as well; and same thing.

methodunderg
Posted on 03 Mar 2011, 10:12pm

could it have something to do with the .fxt file being placed in the CLEO_TEXTS folder instead of CLEO_TEXT ? (thats what it was like in the archive, so i left it that way)

DennisAlex
Posted on 04 Mar 2011, 12:27am

The mod doesn't work... Can you find out why? :sui: :blink:

methodunderg
Posted on 04 Mar 2011, 1:45am

I also read in the readme, that once you park a car; you can't remove it ... Does that mean its goin' to be permanently parked there ? And no chance of moving it ? Or does it mean that you can't drive it ? Also; where is the info stored for saving the cars ? In the CLEO itself ? An ini file ?

ya_4
Posted on 04 Mar 2011, 6:52am

ill upload another one :wtf:

mcneal15
Posted on 04 Mar 2011, 9:01am

Why sometimes it don't working?

ya_4
Posted on 04 Mar 2011, 9:31am

some times the cars Appears later for that i put the message in the end of the script to know if the car Preserved or not so i mean if you see the message , just go from your position and come again and you will see the car :cool:

angeloelibz24
Posted on 04 Mar 2011, 2:40pm

I think it should be done in a way that if the player goes too far from the parking space of the vehicle, it would save the vehicle into memory, unload it, then load it again, using the saved properties of the car, when the player comes back. 'Cause whenever a part of the map unloads, and there's an un-removable vehicle in there, it would end up falling in an unending loop until that part of the map loads again, and because of this oftentimes you'll see the car in a different place when you get back. Btw, I haven't tested this out. I'll let 'ya know if I tested it and I have some suggestions to help 'ya out. Everyone seriously needs to have this type of mod. :)

ya_4
Posted on 04 Mar 2011, 3:49pm

QUOTE (angeloelibz24 @ 14:40, Today)
I think it should be done in a way that if the player goes too far from the parking space of the vehicle, it would save the vehicle into memory, unload it, then load it again, using the saved properties of the car, when the player comes back. 'Cause whenever a part of the map unloads, and there's an un-removable vehicle in there, it would end up falling in an unending loop until that part of the map loads again, and because of this oftentimes you'll see the car in a different place when you get back. Btw, I haven't tested this out. I'll let 'ya know if I tested it and I have some suggestions to help 'ya out. Everyone seriously needs to have this type of mod. :)
thnks for you interest :inlove: I'm waiting for your suggestions ;)

shinji918
Posted on 04 Mar 2011, 5:57pm

Some One pls make a cleo mod that spawn a military vehicles on grove street.cargobob, patriot, barracks and hunter. :blush:

ya_4
Posted on 04 Mar 2011, 6:11pm

you can do that with this mod :sigh:

methodunderg
Posted on 05 Mar 2011, 10:48am

I found that you cannot place vehicles close to one another; or they will not spawn. I tried to park 3 Freeway's outside the bar just down the road from CJ's Mum's House. No matter how many times I did it; the middle one would never spawn. Also; 1/3 times; instead of the 'two' bikes being there, a Packer would be there; in mid-air, stuck into the bar itself; and when I would get close to it, it would explode LOL :D

Pages: 1 2 3

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit